Writing The President Of United States Of America.

any one have the e-mail? or some thing?

President Obama is committed to creating the most open and accessible administration in American history. To send questions, comments, concerns, or well-wishes to the President or his staff, please use the form below.

Contact the White House

If you are an organization submitting comments on behalf of your membership, please use our

Organization Contact Form

• 3 months later...

I used to write bush all the time, I always got an answer! rotglmfao! Im sorry herb! I get that way to and want ot write every one and there brother, you will get a general response, i have plenty, just google white house emails or anything like that, im sure barrak huesien obama has an email, a face book, a twitter, and another few dates to apear on some ones show soon again! im sure you can write on his wall on face book!

Ok any how good luck, I hope you get it out of your system in a good way like you are trying, just dont threaten him, than you will get a real response lol!

Peace

FTW

Jim

How does one or how would one, Go about writing a e-mail to the President and knowing him or at least some one would read it and Hopefully answer me back? If any one knows i would be gratefull.. the mayor...mayorherb@yahoo.com

i am sure he is a member of this site MMMA...go by presidentherb. he kinda busy now savin the country n all

Praying for him.

He doin as good a job as any consider what left to him. God Bless em.

focus on MM they aint ready for recreation.

course a check for donation always quickens a reply

Archived