Just For Michigan Medical Marijuana - Www.jfmmm.com

Guest drcanna-pest

Guest drcanna-pest

For years I was convinced...I thought I had it all understood. I was getting great yields. Great medicine.

I used a NFT technique...I found it to be the best. I worked out the issues...more like work with them but had some good times with Hydro. Now I am back to soil and getting the best results yet. All thanks to an all in one soil. From start to finish. The peruvian seabird guano and other organic fertilizers are right in the soil. No need for anything except water. I started with 1 plant in soil long ago...a friend convinced me to give it a whirl. I did...out of 60 plants flowering I went with 1 in this new soil. Bigger yields than all my hyrdo...and of course the flowering time is the same no matter which medium you use...yes hydro can veg better. I started using this soil on damaged plants from menards, and flower, and anything else. But Cannabis loves this stuff. It's called Papa's Perfect Poop. This is the fertilizer in the soil. The new soil which will be available online and most grow stores in Michigan soon is "Just For Michigan Medical Marijuana" - www.jfmmm.com - check it out!

Guest drcanna-pest

smells like organic fertilizer...its very dusty so i wear a mask when I mix it. But this soil comes with it already included so you don't need to mess with it. Just use it as your growing medium and add water. perfect!

Thanks for the poop on Perfect Poop, DR CANNA. Especially since there's almost nothing on these boards about using non-hydro. Like you I have used hydro and soil at various times; currently straw bales with soil piled on top for my pot and non-pot plants. Perfect Poop is available at Menards, you say? I'll have to look. Poop and straw and sun? I'm almost organaic.

Archived