[TUTORIAL] DO IT YOURSELF QWISO HASH

Grow Thread

Sublime, my understanding is that not all the THC is vaped away. I made a huge batch of gooballs at Halloween with vaporizer duff and while they were knock down potent, they had some punch. Since I don't have the equipment to make the oil, I'm going to give the QWISO a shot and I'll post about how it goes. Pretty much anything I get's a bonus as I really wouldn't use this stuff for much else. Anyone have a suggestion as to how much duff I should use to a 16 oz bottle of iso?

Guest Happy Guy

your link says you need to be a registered member to view

You are very welcome to join. It is free. No money grubbers on that web site. Free the oil. Enjoy.

picked one of these little steel containers up at meijer for $3. they are located in the mason jar isle. great to store hash in the fridge. even has a cute little window in the top :)

gallery_13801_60_55128.jpg

I just loaned a copy of the same issue BG to a master grower whom I will not name just yesterday. Nice issue, and good photo for contrast and sizing the container against. I saw on page 1129 that you are up for grower of the year? Is that true?

Your hash looks so tasty I want to eat it now! It looks like a glass blower used tootsie rolls to make these! Thanks BG!

Archived