Counter Strike/cz (The Game)

kindbuds

Hey all,im just wondering if anyone plays cs/cz/css on steam?If so we have a great server to play on-Ill post ip address if anyone is interested-The game is a first person shooter and is $10.00 to purchase on steam.com and the server is called MG for Moutain Grown and is very pot friendly-also if anyone gets to playing we also have a ventrilo availible to anyone who wishes to talk via mic off the game which you can also talk in but we tend to play alot of music- add me to friends if you get on steam name is Kindbudz~Kray~Z~KUSH and again if anyone wants the server info etc just post here or hit me up on pm-KIND

condition zero=cz, you can buy the disk or just dl it from steam and that way if you find yourself at moms for thanksgiving you can log in your acct and dl it to that comp and play where ever you might be lol-here is the ip for server and if you want ventrilo info etc just ask in game or join the mg group and it is posted there which is a public group-CZ SERVER IP: 8.9.16.23:2701 lots of custom maps,jetpacks,laser sights and a knife mod all built in!I play on sat nights usually but I will prob be on a lil late tommorrow night as well.

Archived