College Football

College Football!  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Whose your team?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not a football fan.... But I vote for the team that has games in Ann Arbor, whichever that is.

It's cuz of the fans... Sure it can be a pain in the butt to drive through parts of town on game day, but man, I admire the amount of fans there always are. How they got their party vans all set up for tailgating... Even when it's all cold and crappy! Their dedication is both serious... and not freakishly rabid.

Then again, I've never been to a game, so my notion of the fans may be way off, lol.

Hey BG... there is just a couple of problems with your claim of a national title... the first being Ohio isn't going to win the Big Ten... but let's play into your fantasy a bit and say that they do win the Big Ten.... They can't beat the Tide... Bama will destroy any hopes you have a title this year..

Sorry to be the pragmatic bubble burster. ;)

Sorry to be the pragmatic bubble burster. ;)

that was a low blow talking about my bubble like that :)

we'll see.

the team you refer to in ann arbor is the wolverines. our most hated team. they smell like poop

we play last game of the season every year. im really looking forward to it this year :)

that was a low blow talking about my bubble like that :)

we'll see.

the team you refer to in ann arbor is the wolverines. our most hated team. they smell like poop

we play last game of the season every year. im really looking forward to it this year :)

I am cautiously optimistic about that game this year... I am at least a realist and know what the odds are.

The only hope that OS has for a Bama loss is their final game of the year against Auburn... and I don't think it's gonna happen.

Archived