Free Or Lowcost Medical Marijuana

JMKQR

I had heard of a co op forming to get medical marijuana to patients on low income ie; social security, has anyone heard of such an organization which helps patients on low income. I cant afford 300.00 an ounce. Sincerely James THANKS MMA PROBLEM SOLVED. BLESS U ALL

I have a hard time understanding how a registered CG with a first class operation can give out free meds. I can see discounted meds, but not free. The numbers just don't add up.

Plus, if you are not being compensated by your patients, doesn't that beg the question of who you are receiving compensation from?

How would you explain that if you ever had to?

we are located near mount pleasant area

Hello. I'm a patient wanting to become a caregiver. I'm wanting to trade modest living arrangements in exchange for the meds. I have friends in Mt Pleasant who may be putting me up at their place this fall/winter, so maybe we could work something out. I grow economically and good to high quality with good/high quality clones/seeds. I might have some 400wt budding lights to contribute.

• 1 month later...

I had heard of a co op forming to get medical marijuana to patients on low income ie; social security, has anyone heard of such an organization which helps patients on low income. I cant afford 300.00 an ounce. Sincerely James THANKS MMA PROBLEM SOLVED. BLESS U ALL

I am in SW Detroit and Warren and have not heard of anything about such an organization but certainly am be interested in knowing of it and helping to promote it. It is definitely needed, especially in the metro. Where did you hear of it (website, cc, etc.)?

Archived