Happy Birthday Indica Jones!

unless you're a lying old lady :) you are the ripe young age of 47 today????

happy birthday my friend.

truly. happy birthday and i wish you MANY MANY MANY more.

your assistance in the cause and your generosity are rarely matched. and your stanky old beans are the hit of the state. :):goodjob: :goodjob:

i hope you have a pain free day filled with free meds from folks who love you and are closer to you than i am.

this is a scratch-n-sniff pic..... its the best i can do...... this buds for you man. happy birthday:

gallery_13801_60_143588.jpg

unless you're a lying old lady :) you are the ripe young age of 47 today????

happy birthday my friend.

truly. happy birthday and i wish you MANY MANY MANY more.

your assistance in the cause and your generosity are rarely matched. and your stanky old beans are the hit of the state. :):goodjob: :goodjob:

i hope you have a pain free day filled with free meds from folks who love you and are closer to you than i am.

this is a scratch-n-sniff pic..... its the best i can do...... this buds for you man. happy birthday:

gallery_13801_60_143588.jpg

:rock:

Happy birthday Indica!! You are truly one of the masters of knowledge concerning all strains of cannabis. You freely share that knowledge with others, and that is so cool! May your day be the "best" one yet, and many more to come. Thanks for your compassion in helping your fellow human beings, my friend!!

Archived