Oh How I Love Our Gov't

Our freedom is doomed. As soon as we gave the government permission to test our bodily fluids for drugs (and then prosecute us for a positive result), things have gone down hill. Why the hell did we allow that!? Well I didn't. I think it was the "Religious Right" that got all that stuff pushed through, and they are still at it. I am constantly amazed at how ignorant our population is. We are indeed headed for "A Brave New World". I'm kind of glad that I will be dead before it gets really bad, but I feel sorry for all the young people.

Eventually you would think people would realize that the "freedom from government" that the right wants are the same things the corporations want. With the corporations and wealthy spending 9 times in this election for the republicans vs. what the democrats spent it is clear who the corporations best think is supporting their interest. Now do people really think those corporations have the best interest of the citizens as their goals?

The sense of 'security' outweighs the 'need' for 'freedom' in the human mind every time 'fear' is experienced.

Keep the 'fear' factor 'high' and then promise 'security' and you control the human mind... and the things one person can get another person to do in order to 'reduce' that fear level are sometimes far beyond belief.

And we humans will accept almost anything that we feel brings us 'more' security.

Having 'big brother' manipulating our lives through 'genetic' engineering will be and IS accepted as one of those 'securities' we long for in order to reduce our insecurities of 'life' just as we 'worship' doctors, politicians and others that we place into positions of authority over us.

And now for the REALLY depressing stuff.....

Archived