ELECTION DAY 2010! ------- IT'S HERE!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
second trip to the polls, driving folks (not voting twice)

Why not? Voting early and often is the American way (or at least the Chicago way)! Ya know I'll have to admit to not voting in mid-term elections for a good number of years. But not this time. I maybe wasn't there very early as I had to let my meds slack out enough to drive (I'm still on the narcotics for now don'cha know), but I got there and voted!

http://miboecfr.nictusa.com/election/results/10GEN/04000000.html

So far the unofficial results for AG don't look good. I do want to give a special shout out to GENESEE and INGHAM counties, as of right now those are the 2 counties that Mr. Leyton did win. Genesee went 76,048 for Leyton and 51,366 for Schuette; while Ingham was 44,948 Leyton and 39,871 for Schuette. There are no results posted for Oakland County yet, and that would or could be the only thing as of now that would change things in our favor...

well, all in all, i wish yesterday would have never happened :(

i was #7 at my poll office. i hung around for a couple hours and drummed up a vote or two i think :)

then the back starting hurting so we headed home, i passed out, and woke up in time last night to watch it all fall apart.

BUT, i woke up this morning, as you all did. we are still here, and regardless of who is in what office, we have a job to do. help the sick and needy.

so, lets get back at it, and do what we do.

the road just got a little longer........... no big deal. gas up and lets keep trucking!!

BUT, i woke up this morning, as you all did. we are still here, and regardless of who is in what office, we have a job to do. help the sick and needy.

the road just got a little longer........... no big deal. gas up and lets keep trucking!!

Right On Bro

BTW any suggestions for a good strain for treating a nasty case of repub headache?

I know many of you mean well, but as long as you keep voting for the 2 parties here we will move further towards tyranny and oppression and away from freedom. . .

We must vote for the lesser of 2 evils, so we keep piling up more and more evil with each election, and wondering why things are getting worse. So, the only electable humans are evil ? Huh ? What is wrong with us ?

Good luck to us all, we need it, because our strategy of voting for these statist will fail completely given enough time, money, and power, 100% guaranteed!

The best analogy I can think of for the choice between Dempublicans and Republicrats is,

"Would you rather have us poke out your right eye or your left eye? The choice is yours"

41814_123929004309642_5792_q.jpg

well, all in all, i wish yesterday would have never happened :(

i was #7 at my poll office. i hung around for a couple hours and drummed up a vote or two i think :)

then the back starting hurting so we headed home, i passed out, and woke up in time last night to watch it all fall apart.

Yep, Bg, there's some work to be done!

Archived