State Should Set Up Dispensary System...

Mr Agenda? I present the info as I have it. I have the id pictures of 5 officers. I tell it like I see it. Nothing wrong with what I said. It's all true. If you have more information than I it doesn't make what I have wrong. You are twisting things around again. Take a break from that non productive activity that only covers what might be useful.

There are other things that aid in identifying these fake ID cards.

BTW Candace Carlson's real last name is Rushton.

IMHO Both Rushton and Meyers are heavy users of narcotics. Rushton seems to like cocaine while Meyers may have a taste for the low side of life.

Guest Happy Guy

There are other things that aid in identifying these fake ID cards.

BTW Candace Carlson's real last name is Rushton.

IMHO Both Rushton and Meyers are heavy users of narcotics. Rushton seems to like cocaine while Meyers may have a taste for the low side of life.

At the risk of you attacking my info... LOL I heard she was on facebook. I could be wrong. Always possible you know.

Guest Happy Guy

She's hot .. got a picture?

There's just something about dilated pupils that gets to me .. :)

I stay off facebook. You go ahead and find her there. I'm sure she's friendly and would like to help you out with something. :lol:

They all look like regular people/patients you might meet at a cc or clinic. A couple of them look like people I know but when you zoom in on high res you can tell they aren't the same. Would be good to get the show on the road for transfers before they have too many fish in the net. Are the dispensary folks dragging their feet again? Too bad a patient didn't testify in the other dispensary case. We would have another good test case. It wouldn't have hurt the patient and it would have defined the law.

Too bad a patient didn't testify in the other dispensary case.

i think the under-covers did that if you are talking about Ferndale case this will work out i think other city's are coming around slowly

i guess am saying if other city's open up then how can Oakland county stop it from coming inn their city's they will get sued

Guest Happy Guy

If you are talking about other cities opening up like Burton who screwed the patient in favor of the dispensary? We don't want that. The city by city approach is a clusted f and the patients get the crappy end of the stick. We need the courts to get this done. And at the same time, the ACLU will sue the pants off the cities for forgeting about what is important, patient's rights, not dispensary rights.

If you are talking about other cities opening up like Burton who screwed the patient in favor of the dispensary? We don't want that. The city by city approach is a clusted f and the patients get the crappy end of the stick. We need the courts to get this done. And at the same time, the ACLU will sue the pants off the cities for forgeting about what is important, patient's rights, not dispensary rights.

Supply is very important. There has been a lot of effort put into making the medicine unavailable to those that need it.

Caregivers also need to have their rights protected. When caregivers are fully protected, then the patient is more likely to be able to get their medicine.

Many places are attempting to define caregivers as dispensaries. This can not be allowed.

Well i guess you must know more then i do and yes i have heard the Dispensarys Lawers tell the city's that it ant safe for us to grow in are homes

• 4 years later...

A couple of things.

The last compassion club operator I am aware of who required that no more than ten bucks be charged for most varieties, and no more than fifteen for top shelf stuff, was forcibly removed by the attending caregivers who are now selling for much more and to people they are not connected with through the registry. This last despite the fact that some are not patients. No names, but it is also to be considered that other illegal drugs are used and sold on premises. At the first Hash Bash after the law was enacted, I met a group who are interested in a pharmacy model of dispensation that would ostensibly be administered and regulated by the state. It was obvious enough that they were not in it for anything other than profit. That being said, it is best that transaction details be left up to the individuals involved.

Please do not insult our intelligence and tell us that moves to change things are not about the money.

We do not have to stand, and have not yet stood, idly by while the opposition tries to work its evil. It is in our best interest to see that the law remains untouched. It is plainly written and very clear. Very profitable dispensaries, while not directly addressed, are largely unworkable given the numbers. Cases are in the works that will likely support that attitude. The closest model to date has been that which permits patients to buy and sell to each other on private premises, to include clubs or, if the term suits you, dispensaries, often for only a fee for display space. Otherwise, one on one transactions are entirely common. Then too, perhaps we should define our terms and address what amounts to a "dispensary." Does it include any venue where cannabis is bought and sold to walk ins?

Recent reports are that the supply line is nicely stocked at present. The means to acquire are readily enough available without opening up the law for revision. That will permit anyone with an agenda that does not square with our needs to unnecessarily screw with it. While not typically reactionary regarding issues, I consider there is too much at stake to let politicians tell us how it should be done. They could not, would not, did not work effectively to permit us our due, and it was necessary that the electorate slap them backhanded. HARD. If they persist in attempts to diminish our rights, they can expect more.

We have a more than adequate cottage industry that doubles as a friendly association between patients and their sources. We can, just as we do at roadside vegetable stands or in sharing our summertime vegetable gardens and fruit trees, buy, sell, or flat out give away quality product at reasonable prices. Sounds like freedom to me. There are those who would negate that altogether.

We respect the work that Mr. Kormon does, and hope he will continue his work in helping to protect us under prevailing considerations. Six hundred words notwithstanding, they could have better been used. If they were intended to provide a weak, but quick, argument in favor of dispensaries, he can consider his homework done. Pray, who asked for it? Maybe he does not want to provide accurate and reasonable tenets in favor of something other than what we have that would compel anyone to open a can of worms. But then, there really are none.

Yea what he said ^^^^^^

Peace