Planet Greentrees For January 26Th , 2011 Webisode Number 26

Michael Komorn

PLANET GREENTREES FOR JANUARY 26TH , 2011

Webisode number 26

TONIGHTS WEBISODE IS THE:

MOTHERS OF PATIENTS EPISODE.

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet GreenTrees.

It is our intent to provide a safe comfortable environment for the medical marihuana community to discuss the on going complex issues that are influencing our community.

Tonight in the studio we will have Special Guests

MOTHER OF “BABY GIRL”

MOTHER OF CLIENT JOSPH- TRIAL IS THURSDAY.

SILVER BLUE WILL BE CALLING TO DISCUSS WHAT IS ON HER MIND AS WELL.

Bob Redden (hero and champion)

In the studio: Live Music from Andy Johnson and CODY STAGE FRIGHT.

AND YOU NEVER KNOW WHO MIGHT STOP BY AND VISIT.

YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS ONE SECOND OF THIS 2 HOURS WEBISODE.

Also we have the usual panel of community entertainment.

Chad from the Birmingham Compassion Club

PeanutButter

Jay Benner

Dr. Theo

Skittles

There is always so much to talk about, and we plan to try to cover as much of it as we can. If you have a question please post it on this forum or in the chat room or call in. We believe this is the community’s show, and we need your participation in order to make it work.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

Law Office of Michael A. Komorn

3000 Town Center, Suite, 1800

Southfield, MI 48075

800-656-3557 (Toll Free)

248-351-2200 (Office)

248-357-2550 (Phone)

248-351-2211 (Fax)

Email: michael@komornlaw.com

Check out our Radio show:

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/planetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-9:30 p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

I look forward to Wednesday night as soon as Thursday morning arrives!

Great show!

Even greater people!

Mizerman

it's always great to be thier and good people to be with Michal alway does things for the MMMA and the people on the front lines i just don't know how he does so much as to it takes time out of his day for FREE he knows most people here dont have a lot of money so i give back what i have and thats time

Just wondering is the "air-range" of this health-pertinent talk show available way UP NORTH in The Keweenaw?

Either way, here's "a few" worthy topics to touch upon:

Oligarchy – a government controlled by a small group to serve their own purposes.

Political Freedom – the right to participate freely in the political process choose and remove public officials, to be governed under a rule of law; the right to a free flow of information and ideas, open debate and right of assembly.

Capitalism – economic system characterized by the following: private property ownership exists; individuals and companies are allowed to compete for their own economic gain; and free market forces determine the prices of goods and services.

Cartel – explicit forms of collusion concerned with product price, output, service, or sales.

Democracy – a system of government in which political authority is held by the people; typically feature constitutional governments where the majority rules, a belief in individual liberty and in equal rights for all people, freedom of expression, political freedom, and freedom of choice.

Popular sovereignty – the citizens are collectively the sovereign of the state and hold the ultimate authority over public officials and their policies.

Prejudice - holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions especially pertaining to irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.

Propaganda – the systematic spreading of ideas or beliefs reflecting the views and interests of those advocating a doctrine or cause.

Pursuit of Happiness – the right of citizens in the American constitutional democracy to attempt to attain – “to pursue” –happiness in their own way, so long as they do not infringe upon rights of others.

ANYONE for DEMOCRACY?

Thanks to all compassionate hearts and souls who are willing to fight for our "rightful," peaceful Pursuit of Happiness.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/10-02Glossary_48851_7.pdf

SHARE The CURE

HARVEST The HEALING

Edited by freemannabis

hiya abbe :)

i'll be in our mmma chat (link at the top of this page for everyone else) as usual.

i'll be listening to the webisode and chatting in our room at the same time.

normally ron from the marijuana ranch joins us in the chat room.. while he is sitting live in the radio broadcast studio. so if there are any questions, we can type them, ron can read them, and they can be answered on air if there is time.

Just wondering is the "air-range" of this health-pertinent talk show available way UP NORTH in The Keweenaw?

Either way, here's "a few" worthy topics to touch upon:

Oligarchy – a government controlled by a small group to serve their own purposes.

Political Freedom – the right to participate freely in the political process choose and remove public officials, to be governed under a rule of law; the right to a free flow of information and ideas, open debate and right of assembly.

Capitalism – economic system characterized by the following: private property ownership exists; individuals and companies are allowed to compete for their own economic gain; and free market forces determine the prices of goods and services.

Cartel – explicit forms of collusion concerned with product price, output, service, or sales.

Democracy – a system of government in which political authority is held by the people; typically feature constitutional governments where the majority rules, a belief in individual liberty and in equal rights for all people, freedom of expression, political freedom, and freedom of choice.

Popular sovereignty – the citizens are collectively the sovereign of the state and hold the ultimate authority over public officials and their policies.

Prejudice - holding unreasonable preconceived judgments or convictions especially pertaining to irrational suspicion or hatred of a particular group, race, or religion.

Propaganda – the systematic spreading of ideas or beliefs reflecting the views and interests of those advocating a doctrine or cause.

Pursuit of Happiness – the right of citizens in the American constitutional democracy to attempt to attain – “to pursue” –happiness in their own way, so long as they do not infringe upon rights of others.

ANYONE for DEMOCRACY?

Thanks to all compassionate hearts and souls who are willing to fight for our "rightful," peaceful Pursuit of Happiness.

http://www.michigan.gov/documents/10-02Glossary_48851_7.pdf

SHARE The CURE

HARVEST The HEALING

If you have an internet connection, you can listen to this show.

Go to www.blogtalkradio.com

Search Planet Green Trees click on tonight's webisode. They have their own chat room and Michael sees all the questions put forth on that chat room.

Or, you can listen to it at www.planetgreentrees.com

I'm still baffled as to why you don't think you can listen to this because you live up north?

Mizerman

If you have an internet connection, you can listen to this show.

Go to www.blogtalkradio.com

Search Planet Green Trees click on tonight's webisode. They have their own chat room and Michael sees all the questions put forth on that chat room.

Or, you can listen to it at www.planetgreentrees.com

I'm still baffled as to why you don't think you can listen to this because you live up north?

Mizerman

Thank You!

I'm listening, as I type, experiencing my first "webisode".

Though I have only been listening to the replay for a few minutes, I do like what I'm hearing, so far!

Thanks, Michael, Blueberry, Peanutbutter, Bob & Torey, Bubblegrower, Mizerman and all!

Humanity sure could use a few more worthy Freedom-Fighters like each of you.

Peace, Blessings and Prosperity to All.

FREE The CURE!

Edited by freemannabis

I didn't hear the whole show so I'll have to hear it later, it was good as usual and not just because I was on it.

Sb

Just my opinion...but, I think the show was better because YOU were a part of it.

The focus does need to be on patients.

Patients.

Patients.

Patients.

(Our law isn't the Caregiver Enrichment Act nor is it The Dispensary Act)

Your laughter was contagious last night! Another great show as always.

Mizerman

I didn't hear the whole show so I'll have to hear it later, it was good as usual and not just because I was on it.

Sb

Am glad you called inn Sb am going to joe's case today i am very tired but he needs support like us i must go i hope lots of people show up i think it will last for 2 days

thanks for all you do here

Peace From The Front

Edited by bobandtorey

Am glad you called inn Sb am going to joe's case today i am very tired but he needs support like us i must go i hope lots of people show up

thanks for all you do here

Peace From The Front

Good morning bobandtorey,

You'll see me and "better half" there this morning. I got up extra early just so I could "do a little something with my hair"... :lol:

Mizerman

actually, its much easier now.

THANKS GARFIELD!!

at the top of this very page you will see this:

gallery_13801_182_32323.gif

on the very right you see the word "more"

scroll over that and it will give you options for facebook, twitter, and a direct link to the station/channel for the greentrees broadcast

oh! so thats how that works.lol thanks!

Just my opinion...but, I think the show was better because YOU were a part of it.

The focus does need to be on patients.

Patients.

Patients.

Patients.

(Our law isn't the Caregiver Enrichment Act nor is it The Dispensary Act)

Your laughter was contagious last night! Another great show as always.

Mizerman

Mize,

I have to agree with you, Silverblues laughter is contagious.