Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Wrong, Once you have the doc's rec you have rights within the mmma. Some would say if you have a covered condition.

The cards are for LEO.......................

I fully understand. I am asking if someone has been charged WITH CARD, LOCKED, UNDER 12 PLANTS, UNDER 2.5oz? No one has. Period. You can try and try but you will NOT find anyone that fits. Sorry folks. Listen I know the law and you CAN SUE. I wonder how Detroit Police got sued into the ground, I mean you showed me the law that say you cant. Huh. YOU CAN SUE!!! Bob and Tory are going to sue when the lawyers finish. So tell me again how you cant sue!!!??

Your stupid, I googled it. Do you need a link to your stupidity?

Google-it can tell you much but it's like everything else you have to only believe parts of it. Goggle is not a god it's just a search engine.

Maybe Emmett CO NEEDS TO BECOME MI. NEW AMSTERDAM

You can sue.

M Civ JI 117.01 Malicious Prosecution— Criminal Proceeding

The elements of malicious prosecution are the following:

1. a prosecution caused or continued by one person against another
  2. termination of the proceeding in favor of the person who was prosecuted
  3. absence of probable cause for initiating or continuing the proceeding
  4. initiating or continuing the proceeding with malice or a primary purpose other than that of bringing the offender to justice

Also wrongful arrest is grounds for many lawsuits

Not sure I'd use this one as an example Sledge, I don't think someone was telling the whole truth in this case. Seems there was 400 Plants 10 times the amount the owner claimed!!!

The 400 plants was from all the raids they completed during that campaign. The warehouse only had 40. I think they raided a total of 7 caregivers, but we do not know for sure. There is potential for 504 legal plants with 7 people. For what ever reason they only made the warehouse location public.

Edited by thanks2

I fully understand. I am asking if someone has been charged WITH CARD, LOCKED, UNDER 12 PLANTS, UNDER 2.5oz? No one has. Period. You can try and try but you will NOT find anyone that fits. Sorry folks. Listen I know the law and you CAN SUE. I wonder how Detroit Police got sued into the ground, I mean you showed me the law that say you cant. Huh. YOU CAN SUE!!! Bob and Tory are going to sue when the lawyers finish. So tell me again how you cant sue!!!??

A guy up north got busted because the cops didn't like his "locked, enclosed facility". He was OK on plant count and usable material, they just didn't like his set-up. The law enforcement community can keep busting people under their interpretation of what constitutes a "locked, enclosed facility". Who knows what they consider to be compliant under this section of the law? I am pretty sure that their idea of a "locked, enclosed facility" doesn't agree with what the average MJ grower considers to be legal. The cops , I am sure, consider Fort Knox to be an adequate facility for growing MJ. Well, no average MJ grower is going to be able to comply with that sort of security, so the police can continue to bust people with impunity any time their definition of a secure facility doesn't agree with a growers definition.

Why don't you offer to front the attorney's fees and other costs in exchange for a cut of the loot?

No support for people who dont sue. Simple, SUE. I keep saying it but until they SUE there will be no end. Why isnt anyone suing? Why, because they broke the law in some way and are not saying. If you dont sue then you did something illegal. Pretty simple. Lets hear the BS. No one has been busted being %100 legal. No one!

Wake up its easier said then done when you get raided you usually loose most or all of your assets and resources and it costs to sue it even costs 10% of the value of what they take from you to contest the forfeiture.I have been raided twice and both times they have cleaned out my finances but never charged me I know for a fact that I a have been legal and never violated Michigan Medical Marijuana Ac.t aAnother patient who got raided just before I did has lost his home and has yet to be eveen convicted he is now homeless unless you are offering to pay a lawyer so we can sue please do not be so critical of us who have been raided. Hopefully one day the words life liberty and pursuit of happiness will have true meaning in this country and Freedom will return.

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

Also you dont get support because it ALWAYS comes out that "they didnt have a card, but had a dr recommendation" "had over the limit" "to many plants" on and on and on. If there was such a case then they would sue. Right? No one is suing because they were just a little illegal. NO ONE IS SUING!!!

I am one of those People I have been raided twice and never charged the first time they came they accused me of providing a patient with medical Marijuana before she got her card now this patient has terminal breast cancer stage 4 and we waited the 21 days before she got the simpson she finally got her card 2 days after she died. The second raid came because I was accused of providing medical marijuana to a 6 year old well she a registered medical marijuana patient 2 dr signed for she has 2 inoperable brain tumor and all I did was help provide to her parents who are her registered caregiver the simpson oil and after 9 months of only doing the simpson oil the mri confirms the tumors shrinking

From being raided twice and talking with others that got raided some law enforcement agency`s and Dea do not recognize Medical Marijauna or Michigan Medical Marijuana act they think its a joke and when asked about Obama saying that he would not go after medical marijuana patients in medical marijuana states that are in compliance with state Law there response was that Obama is not there president and they made that same response to several others that got raided by the DEA. And yes I was Legal and had cards or paperwork for all the patients that I caregived for

I just got off the phone from him again and gave

him a few Important Suggestion before its too late ...

Your Not Going to believe this ...

They even STIPPED SEARCHED his Girlfriend

and another Women that was there durning the Raid ... :growl:

Petoskeystoned420 has been trying to get on the Site

to explain in more detail But ,

for some reason he can't get on the Site ?

I just got off the phone from him again and gave

him a few Important Suggestion before its too late ...

Your Not Going to believe this ...

They even STIPPED SEARCHED his Girlfriend

and another Women that was there durning the Raid ... :growl:

Petoskeystoned420 has been trying to get on the Site

to explain in more detail But ,

for some reason he can't get on the Site ?

Whats next seems they can get away with theft ,murder now sexual assault whats next rape its like history repeating its self when will we start seeing concentration camps here in the United States

A horrible story, and I hope it gets the widespread publicity it deserves.

Just a technical FYI for petoskeystoned: he may (rightfully) be a bit nervous about the police tracking his abilities -- perhaps he's accessing this site through a proxy like TOR. I've been blocked quite a few times today from accessing this site because a number of TOR exit nodes are blocked by MMMA. Petoskeystoned could try deleting the active TOR connections (right-click on the green onion icon, select 'network map', right-click on connection and 'close circuit').

Keep your head up man, and remember: You are the one who is good and justified in his actions, and the police are the ones who are evil and breaking the law and any common standard of decency.

Guest finallyfree09

what i want to know is....

WHERE ON EARTH IS THE MEDIA?! if the police were raiding this guy for ANYTHING ELSE besides marijuana the news would be all over it. well... anything besides "drugs."

these police officers and ALL OTHERS LIKE THEM need to be removed from duty permanently.

what has happened to this godforsaken country of ours? somebody does something to themselves that people don't agree with so they deserve to have their rights abused? they deserve to be treated like sub-citizens? last i looked, we are ALL americans and we ALL have rights!

i want a politician to run for office that will promise to spit in the eye of tyranny like this. i want a politician that has the BALLS to say enough is enough. more importantly... i want a new news source besides 9 & 10 news because they are biased as hell and, NO MATTER WHAT, they will report on ANY MEDICAL MARIJUANA STORY in a negative light.

OVERGROW THE GOVERNMENT. its the only way these S.O.B,'s will ever be shut down.

Guest finallyfree09

We need Attorneys/ACLU on this case yesterday. We need the whole story including any possible allegations. I would like to have a protest, but the weather is against us right now. We have to make sure when we protest that there are sufficient numbers to have an impact. A light turnout would hurt us. It looks like it's going to be a busy spring. I have already been told that I would be killed if I came to Emmet County. So I know all about their mentality. Is the local press covering the story? Thanks, Bb

BB, i live in northern michigan. its ALOT eaier for me to make it to a protest up here than downstate. lets do it.

what do you mean you were told you would be killed? by whom?

Emmet County is a dangerous place to handle any type of business. I know of one person in Emmett County that was raided and no tickets issued. Was over his count by 3 plants, cops took the extra 3 and were on there way. Still waiting to see what happens out of that. On the other hand if your in Cheboygan County (spelling?) you should be ok. A close friend had the cops at his house last week (ex GF was pissed at him) cops came to the door, he showed his card, and the cops left.

This story and others I have been reading about since I signed up on the this site are simply horrific. To think that I have signed up for being a caregiver to help others and to be possibly the

next person on the hit list of these ruthless criminals some call leo's is very nerve racking. I feel for all of the people involved with this and all of the other cases who have been so mistreated

and abused of their rites. Some way, some how this HAS TO STOP!!!!!!!!!! I pray that justice will prevail.

Not much for phone numbers, but here is one number and a bunch of names:

There is also a web interface for sending emails to each individual. Here's a link to send a message to the chief:

http://www.petoskey....ohn-f-calabrese

Edited by boroboro

Guest OxXGarfieldXxO

Update: I just got off the phone with Petoskeystoned420 and he's been having some problems logging on. He can still get here so it didn't seem to be that he was banned or anything, but he's misplaced his pass, and he said he wasn't receiving verification emails (probably yahoo marking us as "spam"). He should be able to get on soon and address you guys.