Petoskeystoned420 Raided Again

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. So, just so everyone knows, I am currently legal for 72 plants, having 4 CARDS, and paperwork for 1 patient (well into the months wait, and my own patient paperwork, for which I applied 9/10. When raided Tuesday, I had 53 plants, 4 oz's, 2 oz's of green dragon and 4 sticks of butter. Well within my limits, and the acknowledged this, leaving everything intact, with the exception of a small amount of personal, and several roaches, stating that they were in an "unsecured" location, givin that my fiancée is unlicensed. (lol I know, I know..) everything was locked and secured except for these roaches and my jar. Now we medicate and brb.

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. So, just so everyone knows, I am currently legal for 72 plants, having 4 CARDS, and paperwork for 1 patient (well into the months wait, and my own patient paperwork, for which I applied 9/10. When raided Tuesday, I had 53 plants, 4 oz's, 2 oz's of green dragon and 4 sticks of butter. Well within my limits, and the acknowledged this, leaving everything intact, with the exception of a small amount of personal, and several roaches, stating that they were in an "unsecured" location, giving that my fiancée is unlicensed. (lol I know, I know..) everything was locked and secured except for these roaches and my jar. Now we medicate and brb.

well i have seen doors like that for sure are door was on the front page of the news paper almost two years now we are still inn court anyway am glad no one was shot at least Leo is going to kill one of us if they keep this up nothing has changed here inn Mich card or no card it don't matter to them

Hang in their the best that you can

So, after the raid June 17th, in which the same 3 of us were present, my intended, my sister and myself, relocated and was able to purchase an old farm on acreage, with our intentions to start over and try again of course. Finally, just before xmas, we move in after eXtensive upgrades to electric and plumbing, insulation, etc. Of course, we told nobody of our location, yes including Leo. Tuesday afternoon, 130ish, Emmet Co cops knock on the door, and it is an officer well aware of who we are..(he too was at the raid in June) and who my sister is, (who DID lose her 7 kids over all this in June) and therefore knew that it would not have been odd to smell marijuana. All he had to do was ask if she had a card, but instead call SANE. 4ish, SANE knows on the door, and the intended asks who is it? "Emmet County Sherrif we have a search warrant"..She says OK and immediately the door explodes in half and 7 cops rush thE girls (sis was following). Upon the explosion of the glass, intended turns and runs for her life thinking we. Are being robbed and a gun was fired. 4 weapons were aimed at the 3 of us while the officers are shoving intended throughT the door, and face first into a table, bouncing her nose off it, and landing on sister, who has scoliosis among other problems. I had a boot to my head until intended had an athsma attack and passed out. Man, they did NOTHING FOR HER! I asked to call my lawyer. Denied. Several times. They brought in drug dogs. The turned over our clothes, jewelry, food, everything. And left with roaches. Does anyone care that 7 cops were at my house for 3 hours and got roaches? waste our money some more! Peace and thanks, ill be here!

We have spoken with 3 civil lawyers today whom are all VERY interested, and hoping if the ACLU will get on board we may actually get somewhere! I'm telling you folks, patients and caregivers not in reasonable health, or those with disabilities and those older, or those with weaker hearts or will, would likely have N0T HAVE SURVIVED THIS RAID !! They molested my family fo God's sake.

So, after the raid June 17th, in which the same 3 of us were present, my intended, my sister and myself, relocated and was able to purchase an old farm on acreage, with our intentions to start over and try again of course. Finally, just before xmas, we move in after eXtensive upgrades to electric and plumbing, insulation, etc. Of course, we told nobody of our location, yes including Leo. Tuesday afternoon, 130ish, Emmet Co cops knock on the door, and it is an officer well aware of who we are..(he too was at the raid in June) and who my sister is, (who DID lose her 7 kids over all this in June) and therefore knew that it would not have been odd to smell marijuana. All he had to do was ask if she had a card, but instead call SANE. 4ish, SANE knows on the door, and the intended asks who is it? "Emmet County Sherrif we have a search warrant"..She says OK and immediately the door explodes in half and 7 cops rush thE girls (sis was following). Upon the explosion of the glass, intended turns and runs for her life thinking we. Are being robbed and a gun was fired. 4 weapons were aimed at the 3 of us while the officers are shoving intended throughT the door, and face first into a table, bouncing her nose off it, and landing on sister, who has scoliosis among other problems. I had a boot to my head until intended had an athsma attack and passed out. Man, they did NOTHING FOR HER! I asked to call my lawyer. Denied. Several times. They brought in drug dogs. The turned over our clothes, jewelry, food, everything. And left with roaches. Does anyone care that 7 cops were at my house for 3 hours and got roaches? waste our money some more! Peace and thanks, ill be here!

I feel for you and your family. Sounds like intimidation and harassment point blank.

If anyone plans to go to this hearing from my area, I would love to share the ride. My truck can't make it that far, but I have a few bucks for gas if needed. If I can get there I will be there. :sword:

We can all read the law until our vision gets blurry. From the numerous posts about raids and arrests it is obvious the interpretation in soley in the hands of LEO's, PA's and judges. Petoskeystoned and family I am sincerely saddened and sorry you have been put through this act of terrorism and torture. By what has been written how you and especially the ladies were treated I know that if LEO arrives at my home I am going out in a blaze of gunfire or a stroke whichever comes first. Weather permitting I will attend your trial and my full support for acquittal is with you an family.

Why do the police use military style tactics on law abiding citizens? Should the little girl dying in Detroit teach LEO anything? All taxpayers should be upset by the misuse of taxpayer money, not just the medical cannabis community. 3 hours for a few roaches? Did they feel like big shots with this major score?

Give yourselves a pat on the back LEO. 3 hours and a handful of roaches. The house/barn itself is a locked facility. The county prosecutor needs to explain to this joke of a police force what crime really is. Years of law school to charge a legal patients with having cocktails in his ashtray, really?

If LEO had to repay ALL the money spent in the raid and trial of clearly innocent patients, they would be a hell of a lot more selective on who they target.

Im in COA and i showed the police my card at the door have had a circuit judge rule in my favor. Had 10 plants 14 grams of meds that they took from me. So i guess there is a case out there where the patient was 100% legal and was still arrested. Just because the people in power dont like this new marijuana law. And they wont like my 50,000,000 dollar law suit either

Ok I apologize for the stupid comment, Show me a case that the person was %100 legal and got busted. And I mean CARD in hand, under 12 plants, under 2.5oz. It does not exist.

Also you dont get support because it ALWAYS comes out that "they didnt have a card, but had a dr recommendation" "had over the limit" "to many plants" on and on and on. If there was such a case then they would sue. Right? No one is suing because they were just a little illegal. NO ONE IS SUING!!!

Edited by Kingpinn

Im in COA and i showed the police my card at the door have had a circuit judge rule in my favor. Had 10 plants 14 grams of meds that they took from me. So i guess there is a case out there where the patient was 100% legal and was still arrested. Just because the people in power dont like this new marijuana law. And they wont like my 50,000,000 dollar law suit either

What media will cover this?

Firebird:

What you have suggested is that the Michigan Medical Marihuana Act has never been successfully applied in a Michigan court.

There have been hundreds of people that have been protected by this law. Even thousands.

There are those that don't get arrested when they would have without ID cards and/or paperwork.

There are those cases where the PA decided not to pursue the case.

And there are those cases where the defendant has been found not guilty.

I'm guessing that for those that were saved from the abusive system there are at least ten persons that plead guilty to a greatly reduced crime.

Not that they were guilty .. for many it's simply the easy way out.

Innocent people accepting guilt.

And when these innocent people plead guilty, the greatly reduce the ability to sue.

yup, and it is hard for alot of pt's to not take the plea, they are bullied and told they will go to jail if they dont! most jury trials dont actualy ever go to trial, most are indegent and cop pleas to get it over with! when they were guilty of NOTHING!

Peace

FTW

Jim

Hey everyone, sorry for the delay. So, just so everyone knows, I am currently legal for 72 plants, having 4 CARDS, and paperwork for 1 patient (well into the months wait, and my own patient paperwork, for which I applied 9/10. When raided Tuesday, I had 53 plants, 4 oz's, 2 oz's of green dragon and 4 sticks of butter. Well within my limits, and the acknowledged this, leaving everything intact, with the exception of a small amount of personal, and several roaches, stating that they were in an "unsecured" location, givin that my fiancée is unlicensed. (lol I know, I know..) everything was locked and secured except for these roaches and my jar. Now we medicate and brb.

so they would make a decent demo crew eh? phaqing idiots! Petoskey let me know if you need anything brother, i will do what i can for ya!

I cant believe this happened to you again, last time this happened we were talking about the pt/cg set ups I would have loved to start in this state, not now though!

Im sure if you had it your way you would not have wanted to deal with these idiots 2 times, I just dont think its a good time to do something like that, Ive been thru enough crap since becoming legal, and would just like to have a peaceful life and not worry about po po's knocking my door down, I found a cg, i dont even grow for now, im waiting for the keefe to settle before i go at it again, for now I will let c.g worry about the law! Im tired, I just want to be painfree and court free for a while!

Peace Bro, Please dont hestitate to write if you need anything, im here for you!

FTW

Jim

We have spoken with 3 civil lawyers today whom are all VERY interested, and hoping if the ACLU will get on board we may actually get somewhere! I'm telling you folks, patients and caregivers not in reasonable health, or those with disabilities and those older, or those with weaker hearts or will, would likely have N0T HAVE SURVIVED THIS RAID !! They molested my family fo God's sake.

petoskeystoned I am so sorry to hear of this unjust raid on you and your family, this is total BS in the biggest possible way!!! I am appalled that the courts, PA's, and LEO's have taken it upon themselves to prey on the weak and sick!!! I'm no lawyer but maybe some can chime in here........Is there someway an emergency appeal to the Michigan Supreme Court to intercede on behalf of patients and caregivers to clarify our law!!!! Possible an order to leo to halt all raids on MMJ patients and caregivers? Hell if Ron Emmaunual can get the Illinois Supreme Court to intercede in such a short time, Why can't the MMMP's of this state get some kind of help from the courts on this?

petoskeystoned if you need anything brother let me know we all are pissed off and ready to come to your aid!!!

Doug

That's total crap!

I am very sorry for the trouble you are going through.

It is definitely not fair, and the law is not working the way it is supposed to, because of all the "people in high places" that think, "Not in MY town."

Uhhhhh, "Yeah, Buddy....... in all the towns in MI!" Because, that is what the people voted for!

They really need to get over the fact that they think they can "control" us. That they think they can "ban" us. That they think they can "district us" all into some high crime part of town, where they can "provide us with better protection". (What a joke)

Medical users WILL be growing their own medicine, in their own homes. There ARE going to be caregivers growing medicine for their families and friends. This is NOT going to be something we are going to give up lightly.

We have already WON the war............WE got the law passed!

All these brush fires are their way of rebelling, and acting like spoiled teenagers that haven't gotten their way.

Once Some of these cases are finalized, and we get some ACTUAL binding judgments.........They will know their place.

Right now.......they still think we are the criminals, but..........it won't be long before they learn that they are actually acting in a criminal manner.

Edited by Irishgreen

First off we are all patients and sick! Either bad backs cancer or things much worse.

We may not be a mobile as some I do not think it is right to raid a medical marijuana patient the same way you would a Detroit crack dealer.

I am willing to put any extra money or resources I have into the cause!

I have a vehicle we can car pool in to petowski or I have gas money to ride along.

What would it take to make our own reporters legally?

Make a youtube page or whatever but do it legally so that when these things happen our reporters can be at the seen taking pictures and making the public aware of what is going on!

It also would let L.E.O know what they are doing is being taped and paid very close attention to by pro marijuana media.

Just a idea who knows if it would work or not I dunno but I would like to have my camera in their face and them not be able to tell me go away!

Reporters have the right to cover story's and topics in our community.

Thanks..J

First off we are all patients and sick! Either bad backs cancer or things much worse.

We may not be a mobile as some I do not think it is right to raid a medical marijuana patient the same way you would a Detroit crack dealer.

I am willing to put any extra money or resources I have into the cause!

I have a vehicle we can car pool in to petowski or I have gas money to ride along.

What would it take to make our own reporters legally?

Make a youtube page or whatever but do it legally so that when these things happen our reporters can be at the seen taking pictures and making the public aware of what is going on!

It also would let L.E.O know what they are doing is being taped and paid very close attention to by pro marijuana media.

Just a idea who knows if it would work or not I dunno but I would like to have my camera in their face and them not be able to tell me go away!

Reporters have the right to cover story's and topics in our community.

Thanks..J

Eric L. VanDussen is a freelance reporter that lives in the area. His medical marijuana coverage is unprecedented and legendary. Maybe someone could sponsor coverage of this case, I am sure limited Eric's resources are spread extremely thin right now.

Eric L. VanDussen is a freelance reporter that lives in the area. His medical marijuana coverage is unprecedented and legendary. Maybe someone could sponsor coverage of this case, I am sure limited Eric's resources are spread extremely thin right now.

Sounds great, but I would like to speak with him and figure out how we get one of him in every county?

Better yet multiple reporters so we have a camera guy and a reporter.

If our media coverage had a good following it would be a matter of time that the local news would start showing up and taking the same reports.

Dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Hard work is the price we must pay for success. I think you can accomplish anything if you're willing to pay the price.

Vince Lombardi