Calendar Of Court Dates

There are so many court dates. I'd like to provide a presence when I can. It, however, is hard to track all the treads at the appropriate times. some kind of alert system or calendar?

Sorta answered my own question when I noticed the calendar tab, but I didn't see it being utilized for court dates. At least for petoskeyStoned anyway.

Edited by hofner67

• 1 month later...

I agree a central calendar of our court dates is sorely needed. Absolutely! It's been mentioned on this board before. It is a tool the people who would be willing to support the defendants could consult to quickly know when, where? Clerks keep cases by last names so if you get to court house and don't know judge or courtroom you've got to have last name. However, many defendants think maybe I can get out of this and still be anonymous if it is dismissed, so they don't want the specifics posted that would help those who would attend. I take with big fat grains of sea salt the complaints on here, I was alone in that court room. Lots of defendants want it that way for the reason above. Maybe that's the reason admin has not done anything in the way of a central court calendar? Anywyay, the informal route is PM bobandtory and ask. Bob keeps up on it due to his own situation.

I agree a central calendar of our court dates is sorely needed. Absolutely! It's been mentioned on this board before. It is a tool the people who would be willing to support the defendants could consult to quickly know when, where? Clerks keep cases by last names so if you get to court house and don't know judge or courtroom you've got to have last name. However, many defendants think maybe I can get out of this and still be anonymous if it is dismissed, so they don't want the specifics posted that would help those who would attend. I take with big fat grains of sea salt the complaints on here, I was alone in that court room. Lots of defendants want it that way for the reason above. Maybe that's the reason admin has not done anything in the way of a central court calendar? Anyway, the informal route is PM bobandtory and ask. Bob keeps up on it due to his own situation.

Its true I was skeptical on posting any of my court dates and locations, only for the main reason that the Judge wanted to use me as a example, I feared having a court room full of MM PT's and supporters , and was facing mand. 2 yrs for a felony firearm. that Judge very well could have saw all the supporters and said watch this guys/gals bang slams the gavel and sticks me with the highest guidelines possible just to show everyone he meant business .. yanno.. there are lots of reasons people dont share their case dates. LAWYERS tell you not to talk about the case and stuff hoping it will just go away w/o publicity(fired my 1st lawyer for that reason)but I feel if you have nothing to hide and haven't told anything but the hard truthful facts, then what do you have to hide by not showing other than fear like I had? the real truth's come out in court that's when the public learns the facts about who they should support(IMO) I have said before I hate liars and thieves and hearing the testimony by the person is the one way people hear the truths, sorry I'm rambling.. Tired stressed and medicated surgery at 7am

Then I learned I had a douche bag lawyer that was just trying to plea, and wasn't looking out for me. Once Michael Kormorn got involved in my case I opened the doors to the dates and court appearances for the forum and public because he made me feel safe he had my back and told me don't worry I will fix this, so I felt it was only right to let the public see the outcome unfold.

But I agree a thread like this may help the ones that truly want to attend some of these cases, I will do EVERYTHING in my power to help people get to these cases I have a mini van, (mothers)but fits up to 8 people if the defendant wants support we need to show up.. soo I will get my other car running, and I will drive from one side of Mi to the other to support jump in enjoy the tunes and show support!!! Pm me before a court date, lets work out gas funds and I will fill the van up!!! 4/20 there is a trial lets all show up.

Trix :bong2:

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, within Victims of the System Forum...

how about pinned threads by the month?

Court Dates for May, 2011 post here?

June 2011, here... and so on.

Could we please simplify this for all involved.

Not every one posts in the proper places

(I know I don't yet, unintentionally!)

I have the worst time trying to find each individuals thread.

On one hand, it may not be a great idea to have this info in one place as it also

makes it easier for those outside our community to obtain this knowledge

and use it for possible malicious purposes.

Yet, I think for the most part this would be an invaluable tool for those who

want/ need support and for those of us who want to be at these cases.

To stay informed of who and why they are in court and

to hear the case out come.

So much is riding on these cases for all of us.

This would be a great way to keep an eye on the judges, pa's etc...

(and the Lawyers who are out there fighting for all of our rights and winning)

who are not abiding by our law to be seen/ heard so that we can make

informed choices at the polls.

2012 is coming REAL fast and we gotta have every tool in our arsenal to get them out of office...

Time to take the offensive folks

–noun

6. the position or attitude of aggression or attack: to take the offensive.

7. an aggressive movement or attack: a carefully planned naval offensive.

and not remain on the defensive. jmho

edited spelling

Hi everyone. My name is cherri and I have a court date on the 11th of may 2011. at 9am in kalkaska. I have a lisence and I gave a carmel to a guy that is 24 years old,or around that age. He went to tnt and they are charging me with controlled substance-delivery/of manufacture marijuana.I was not thinking and assumed the guy had a card. I did not ask to see it. The police(tnt) came over and tested it. it came up negative for marijuana so they sent it to lansing to be tested. It came back positive. The sheriff came last night to arrest me but found out that I am on 24 different meds and I use 4 liters of oxygen at night. She said just to turn myself in this morning. I did go. My bond was set at 5000 but it was 10% of that which is 500.00. I wrote to Eric Vandussen also.I am hoping he has some ideas about the system here in kalkaska. This is my first offence for anything.I am terrified of going to jail. The max sentence is 2yrs with a thousand dollar fine. The conditions of my bond is i cant smoke or be around any marijuana. i don't understand because I have a card. They did not tinkle test me either. i told them I consumed some marijuana 3 days ago. So how are they going to know if i consumed when they don't know what my levels are for thc.I sure could use everyones support. Thanks cherri

Hi everyone. My name is cherri and I have a court date on the 11th of may 2011. at 9am in kalkaska. I have a lisence and I gave a carmel to a guy that is 24 years old,or around that age. He went to tnt and they are charging me with controlled substance-delivery/of manufacture marijuana.I was not thinking and assumed the guy had a card. I did not ask to see it. The police(tnt) came over and tested it. it came up negative for marijuana so they sent it to lansing to be tested. It came back positive. The sheriff came last night to arrest me but found out that I am on 24 different meds and I use 4 liters of oxygen at night. She said just to turn myself in this morning. I did go. My bond was set at 5000 but it was 10% of that which is 500.00. I wrote to Eric Vandussen also.I am hoping he has some ideas about the system here in kalkaska. This is my first offence for anything.I am terrified of going to jail. The max sentence is 2yrs with a thousand dollar fine. The conditions of my bond is i cant smoke or be around any marijuana. i don't understand because I have a card. They did not tinkle test me either. i told them I consumed some marijuana 3 days ago. So how are they going to know if i consumed when they don't know what my levels are for thc.I sure could use everyones support. Thanks cherri

A, so sorry as to what happen to you What did you give away to the other guy?

I don't think you'll be able to fight this one. I hate to say that .. Most of the time, I'd be one of the first to say fight it.

I think that you'll be able to get a plea down to a misdemeanor with some probation. One of the first hints was the bond they set for you. The officer didn't think you were dangerous enough to take off the street ASAP ..

I'm guessing that not using cannabis will be a part of the probation. So you want to keep it as short as possible.

Cherri, I agree with Peanutbutter in that a misdemeanor charge even possible 7411 if you have never been in trouble. If you like, I will attend your hearing on Tues.. what stage of the case is it... arraignment?

I sure hope it goes down to a misameador. my lawyer is in colorado right now so he won't be back until tuesday and thats the day of my pleaminary.

19617 Harper Ave

Harper Woods, MI 48225

i will be here today at 1pm the guy from BDT'S has a case not sure of what as of yet i know he had a card and paper work thats why i go to find out more

Sorry .. already made plans for today.

And by the time I saw this it was to late for me to start driving.

I don't think you'll be able to fight this one. I hate to say that .. Most of the time, I'd be one of the first to say fight it.

I think that you'll be able to get a plea down to a misdemeanor with some probation. One of the first hints was the bond they set for you. The officer didn't think you were dangerous enough to take off the street ASAP ..

I'm guessing that not using cannabis will be a part of the probation. So you want to keep it as short as possible.

my arraingment went ok today.I am facing 4 years in prison. The charges being given to me are all wrong. They are saying delivery and I did not deliver or sell anything. My lawyer is James Bearenger and he was a proscecuting attorney for the supreme court years ago. He has handled several criminal cases. Hopefully he will do me right by this. Lawyers can get expensive though. I will post my pre trial which i think is on the 16th of this month at 1:15. hopefully some people will come and support me on this.say a prayer for me that would even help out. if my lawyer has the date changed I will let you all know. thanks for the support cherri

my arraingment went ok today.I am facing 4 years in prison. The charges being given to me are all wrong. They are saying delivery and I did not deliver or sell anything. My lawyer is James Bearenger and he was a proscecuting attorney for the supreme court years ago. He has handled several criminal cases. Hopefully he will do me right by this. Lawyers can get expensive though. I will post my pre trial which i think is on the 16th of this month at 1:15. hopefully some people will come and support me on this.say a prayer for me that would even help out. if my lawyer has the date changed I will let you all know. thanks for the support cherri Oh yea it is in Kalkaska in circuit court.

Edited by cherri