Planet Greentrees For Wednesday August 10 17 2011 Webisode # 55

Michael Komorn

SPECIAL CALL IN GUEST :

TO TALK ABOUT TAX CONSEQUENCES OF THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA INDUSTRY FROM OTHER STATES.

Please tune in, we plan to give away many gifts for the medical marijuana community. We intend on giving away t-shirts tonight for all callers, and will ultimately have a drawing to give away some caregiver equipment. Community involvement is the key. Please call in, participate in the discussion, win a t-shirt, and possibly resources to help facilitate your garden. Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet Green Trees,

hosted by: Attorney Michael Komorn.

ALSO IN THE STUDIO TONIGHT

-KOMORNLAW

-CHAD FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

-PENUT BUTTER

Please call in to discuss what is on your mind; we encourage as much community involvement as possible.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:The Michigan Medical Marihuana Association. Production Director Ken Blanks, Special Thanks to MMMA

Joe Cain, Garfield. And all the Moderators

(Thanks you for the hard work you do for this community), The American Medical Marijuana Association Jay VanDyke

Michigan’s Choice 1248-750-1000, Green Thumb Garden Center

Regretfully,

None of the content of from this show or any other show should be considered legal advice, and is merely at times the opinion of lawyer. Please do not rely upon anything said in this show or any other show to believe what I say will protect you from an arrest, or prosecution or other penalty.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

SPECIAL CALL IN GUEST :

TO TALK ABOUT TAX CONSEQUENCES OF THE MEDICAL MARIJUANA INDUSTRY FROM OTHER STATES.

Please tune in, we plan to give away many gifts for the medical marijuana community. We intend on giving away t-shirts tonight for all callers, and will ultimately have a drawing to give away some caregiver equipment. Community involvement is the key. Please call in, participate in the discussion, win a t-shirt, and possibly resources to help facilitate your garden. Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Please join us tonight for a very Special 2 hour Episode of Planet Green Trees,

hosted by: Attorney Michael Komorn.

ALSO IN THE STUDIO TONIGHT

-KOMORNLAW

-CHAD FROM THE BIRMINGHAM COMPASSION CLUB

-PENUT BUTTER

Please call in to discuss what is on your mind; we encourage as much community involvement as possible.

Please join us tonight for an intelligent conversation of everything that is Medical Marihuana

Tonight’s Show is Sponsored by:The Michigan Medical Marihuana Association. Production Director Ken Blanks, Special Thanks to MMMA

Joe Cain, Garfield. And all the Moderators

(Thanks you for the hard work you do for this community), The American Medical Marijuana Association Jay VanDyke

Michigan’s Choice 1248-750-1000, Green Thumb Garden Center

Regretfully,

None of the content of from this show or any other show should be considered legal advice, and is merely at times the opinion of lawyer. Please do not rely upon anything said in this show or any other show to believe what I say will protect you from an arrest, or prosecution or other penalty.

Michael A. Komorn

Attorney and Counselor

:thumbsu::goodjob:

I heard a lot of things going on in the background again, no popping though, and most the time the audio was good. The show was good, as usual.

Most every week, I call in right at the beginning of the show. I'd like to have those DVD's, not sure which one I'd choose, if I may have one, please bring it with the T-shirts I won awhile ago, (1 3MA, 1 Komorn Law, size medium), to the rally, or the Loft, Micheal or Bb, please, so no one has to mail them. I don't want MM related mail. After this next event, I don't know when I'll see any of you again.

No one knows how tired I am, though I know you are all tired too, especially Bb and Michael. What our opponents fail to understand is, besides our illnesses, we have stress from day to day living, too, yet they add more burdens to our already heavy loads. I guess they wouldn't know about that struggling to get by kinda stuff, they have no idea, assume to know, but don't know chit.

I am very tired, but I hope by tomorrow night to have my info sheet done for 3MA. It's just text, I need someone to make it look good and put the site's logo on it.

Sb

Those 2 hours sure seem to go by quickly. I really appreciate all the hard work that goes into producing it. Maybe someday I'll have a show. Sometimes I look around at what other shows are on, not just from blogtalk. There's so many, it's overwhelming. There's lots about natural healing, which is what I'd talk about, and there's a WHOLE LOT of political stuff, but I wonder how many lawyers have a program like Michael does. :thumbsu: to Michael! :goodjob:

Sb

Archived