The Ultimate Failure

Tarzan, you went a couple hundred miles out of your way to take me to see my sick child and keep me out of the rain, gave me money, and great conversation. We will never forget bro, now that's compassion. And I will somehow pay it forward!

The Ultimate Friends

A Huge Thank You All who help me come

home w/ a Gift of Love to Rich and his Family ....

A Special Thank You to :

Joe Cain

Chad

LongHairBri

Knucklehead Bob

TJ.

Bob&Torey

Macomb County Protesters

and anyone else i may of forgot ....

I've got $420 for You Rich & your Family ....

I told you WE will Not Forget You ....

Please keep your head held up High ....

You have Friends Rich that Cares ....

Hopefully others will send you a little Compassion ...

even if it $2 ... it all helps ....

Hopefully you can get over here soon ... :bighug:

and a Big Thank You to Big Daddy for

the Great Hosted Protest and Fest ...

All I can say is WOOOOOOOW

Donuts ... Coffee .... Pop .... PiZZA ....

Transportation .... First Class All the Way !

and to Rick Thompson ....

Great Protest .... :thumbsu:

The Ultimate Friends

A Huge Thank You All who help me come

home w/ a Gift of Love to Rich and his Family ....

A Special Thank You to :

Joe Cain

Chad

LongHairBri

Knucklehead Bob

TJ.

Bob&Torey

Macomb County Protesters

and anyone else i may of forgot ....

I've got $420 for You Rich & your Family ....

I told you WE will Not Forget You ....

Please keep your head held up High ....

You have Friends Rich that Cares ....

Hopefully others will send you a little Compassion ...

even if it $2 ... it all helps ....

Hopefully you can get over here soon ... :bighug:

and a Big Thank You to Big Daddy for

the Great Hosted Protest and Fest ...

All I can say is WOOOOOOOW

Donuts ... Coffee .... Pop .... PiZZA ....

Transportation .... First Class All the Way !

and to Rick Thompson ....

Great Protest .... :thumbsu:

Great to meet you today and Rich i hope it works out for you

it ant over yet

Great to meet you today and Rich i hope it works out for you

it ant over yet

Great to seeing You again Brother ... :bighug:

You guys are all wonderful people, it will be used wisely! We are greatful!

See Rich ...

It does get better if We Believe .....

There's nothing We can't do Together ,

If We work together .... :bighug:

Keep hangin' in there the best you can brother .

Great meeting you 'knucklehead bob'

Thank You so very much for helping Rich .... :bighug:

When things got a little sideways today, I saw something move out of the corner of my eye. It was Tarzan taking my back. One guy. So many good deeds. Tarzan, you have a karma payday coming. Thanks, bb

Joe , Your a Great Man Yourself ...

You made it Possible Today ....

Thanks for Holding the Protest Together like a Pro ....

It was such a Good Feeling to be there w/ Family ....

God has already Blessed Me Joe ....

Sad Day tomorrow ....

I gotta say Good ~ bye to a Friend ...

I lost one of my Boxing Friends ....

So tomorrow i have to attent a Funeral ....

on the way home from the Protest the Sun was Shining Brightly ....

There aint NO PLACE LIKE HOME ...

YHon judge Johnson,

I am writing this letter of character support for my friend Richard Neill

I know Richard from ..

I have known Richard for xx yrs..

He is/has always been a compassionate, caring, helpful bla bla bla..

When sentencing, please consider that A lot of people count on rich including family, friends, patients, and the community in general..gives and does freely for others.. Etc..

Personal story?

Thanks SO much, I will gladly pick it up or it can be sent to circuit court probation/parole in Emmet county, or email to me and I will print it out.. Thanks all!

Rich

Neill

It is so sad Rich what is happening to youand your family all because of a law that we voted it that the beaurocrats don't want us to have. Cacn you tell me, was it a case where they didn't allow you to say you were a patient and caregiver?? That is just so unfair. It's not right that we vote in this law and LEO uses whatever they want against us, and then the judges say that we can't tell the jury that we are a patient and/or caregiver which then makes us drug dealers WHICH WE ARE NOT DRUG DEALERS!! We are sick people, and people in pain. :notfair: :notfair: :notfair:

Just spoke with Jenny. She is five and a half months pregnant, with a softball size hernia and a pressure band holding it in so that it won't extend any further and put more pressure on the baby. She is extremely high risk due to her age already. Surgeon will be determining if surgery is required before or after the birth. She is on 24 hour med watch in the drunk tank currently. Trying to find out how to petition the court for release her on tether, but her probation agent is recommending she stay in jail right up till the birth. Kyle Richard :). Scott, thank you for your words of encouragement and help, we will not forget. Uncle Mota, please know I never forget you're the most compassionate and forgiving friend I have still, and I wish everyone could know how much you give us in many ways. Stay on the down low bro, it works. John Roberts, I hear you and we will figure this out somehow. I would like to make Harvest fest in Indian River, and suggest everyone that can attend to do Just that. I am debating a rally or media involvement at this stage as there are no more charges pending, and this story has got to be told in its entirety, somehow. Looking for feedback or suggestions.. Bless you all, Rich and Barbi and Jenny

I was found guilty of resisting and obstructing for asking for a warrant. They offered a plea of maintaining a drug house, dropping everything else. I am not happy at all and feel that I have disappointed all of you.

Please don't , it's the "System" . You will make it & be re-united with your Loved Ones . We know the Truth .

Rich just left here a few Hours Ago ...

I fixed him Dinner for him and his Family ,

Plus gave him his money from Macomb Protest ...

and sent him home w/ some FREE Meds ....

Best I could do ....

He really NEEDS Someone to help him get his Story out there ....

His Story is My Biggest Fears ....

People Need to Hear his Story ...

It's a Shame what Rich and his Family have had to go

through w/out any Support to speek of ...

Rich Sentencing is Dec. 5th, 9:00 am.

Please try to be there ...

Rich could use Letters of Support ...

for the Judge to read ...

Rich could really Use some Media Attention ...

Rich could use Alot ....

I just don't understand ?

Rich's Family has been Beatin Down

all becuase he was trying to be a part of this Program ?

That was a fantastic dinner friend. We loved it. Jane, you're a Godsend to Tarzan, I can Tell. Barbi is mine, and without them I'm sure we would parish lol. Your company was worth the visit alone. To all of you that gave to us freely, thank you so much. We owe u in so many ways. Tarzan is right in that this story has yet to be told, you all have only heard what I was allowed to post with pending charges. Sentencing is Dec. 5th, 9:00 am. I need a lawyer on record to write a motion to release Jen on tether so she can have surgery, and a lawyer to file for a quadro, and one to assist me in filing my application for leave to appeal. Thanks all..

We appreciate you medicineman!

Hey Rich I was next to medicineman's table, we hit everyone up for you brother. I will make sure a Jar is set out again this weekend too, keep your chin up brother it's hard to overcome being railroaded but them dirty rotten@#$@@# had it out for you and your family. Maybe we should bring up an armed Militia to keep um in check like they did in Phoenix............. peace brother you are in are hearts always

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Rich I was next to medicineman's table, we hit everyone up for you brother. I will make sure a Jar is set out again this weekend too, keep your chin up brother it's hard to overcome being railroaded but them dirty rotten@#$@@# had it out for you and your family. Maybe we should bring up an armed Militia to keep um in check like they did in Phoenix............. peace brother you are in are hearts always

I got your note brother, good looking out. All of you mean so much to us. I have serious warning for any patient or caregiver in the Jackson area. There is a well no and sought after thief in the area, responsible for 3 or more grow robberies in this area. This guy is back in Jackson. And unfortunately tied to the compassion club there. I know I am not wrong. Unfortunately this thief is a patient. I will not say the name on here, but if you are in Jackson, PM me.

The Jar for Rich Neil will be on my table again this weekend! Please contribute anything you can. Every little bit helps!! I am so sorry to hear what has happened to you. The jar will be on my table every weekend when I am there and I will pass it off to someone if i cant attend. Best wishes to you and yours! Medcnman.

We are greatful always! Good news, Barbi and I will be married this weekend! They put me in jail for OBSTRUCTION OF JUSTICE (lol) and I was unable to attend the wedding in July. Barbi = NOT happy. Anyway, we are greatful that they haven't destroyed our love for one another. I know you guys will help her while I'm gone. It's my last favor. I hope to be providing favors soon instead of requesting. So here goes. While in jail, I would like someone for her to contact in an emergency. A lawyer on speed dial, a friend, a grower that will answer a question, a cpl trustworthy outlets to transfer meds. I know you all will help. We do have ppl to call. Keep your eyes and ears out for our newest member, Mrspetoskeystoned!

Barbi and I would like to announce that we were married this afternoon in a small church here, and although it's probably the wrong thread, I put it here because without all of you friends it would not have been able to happen. They stole out summer vineyard wedding from us, but not the endless love we have. I love you Barbi Neill.... MrsPetoskeystoned!

post-14648-0-00314800-1321821933_thumb.jpg