The Ultimate Failure

Barbi and I would like to announce that we were married this afternoon in a small church here, and although it's probably the wrong thread, I put it here because without all of you friends it would not have been able to happen. They stole out summer vineyard wedding from us, but not the endless love we have. I love you Barbi Neill.... MrsPetoskeystoned!

Well...finally some good news. Congratulations!

Blueberry - once again we're are so greatful for all u do Bro. You will see me soon in a more politically, publicly, and lighted arena. They've taken my right to medicate, my ability to grow, my liberty and soon my freedom. I'm not afraid, I'm ticked off. Find me a spot somewhere, I know I can be useful!

Barbi and I would like to announce that we were married this afternoon in a small church here, and although it's probably the wrong thread, I put it here because without all of you friends it would not have been able to happen. They stole out summer vineyard wedding from us, but not the endless love we have. I love you Barbi Neill.... MrsPetoskeystoned!

Congratulations " Rich and Barbi "

I wish i would of known ...

I would of like being there to be apart of your Special Day ... :bighug:

Congrats Rich and Barbi, may your love for each other grow stronger each and everyday. Welcome to the club Barbi.

I was found guilty of resisting and obstructing for asking for a warrant. They offered a plea of maintaining a drug house, dropping everything else. I am not happy at all and feel that I have disappointed all of you.

Im sorry this happened to you:(,were you over in plant count?im not understanding why,how this happened. :notfair:

sorry I tried to find like the original thread but Im getting confused,as I go through some of the threads you've been through ALOT!! take good care of yourself and eachother as I cant imagine the stress you've been under. Glad you finally were able to get hitched:)

Sentencing for me is Monday, 9:00 a.m for a plea agreement for maintaining a drug house in Emmet County. The PSI I received recommends a prison term, as I will also be sentenced to resisting and obstructing a police officer, for demanding to see a search warrant. I was raided 4 times total, 1 warrant was unsigned, one was dismissed for 4th amendment violations, and the 3 disclosed me patients info that was outside of the scope of the search. The PSI recommends 25-48 months. Please let him know this would be excessive for a victimless crime involving a legal patient in the wake of the current state of the MMA. Dec 5th, 900 am, 200 Division, Petoskey - Thanks so much, Rich Neill

I will be keeping you in my prayers, it is just a travesty that they can even think about giving you that much time. 24 to 48 hours, time served would be more appropriate. Or just apologize to you and drop the whole thing. I hope that somehow, some way they see the wrong in what they are doing and treat you appropriately. I am sorry they have gotten away with so much injustice up to this point. I honestly don't see the point in persecuting you, as they have absolutely nothing to gain from it. I doubt you will change your opinion on medical marijuana, and by doing this type of bs, they just hurt their own cause. Best wishes to you and your family.

"Its really a wonder that I haven't dropped all my ideals, because they seem so absurd and impossible to carry out.

Yet I kept them, because in spite of everything I still believe that people are really good at heart.

I simply can't build up my hopes on a foundation consisting of confusion, misery, and death.

I see the world gradually being turned into a wilderness, I hear the ever approaching thunder, which will destroy us too, I can feel the sufferings of millions and yet, if I look up into the heavens, I think that it will all come right, that this cruelty too will end, and that peace and tranquility will return again." - Anne Frank

Rich and Barbi: Congrats on your wedding. I wish that I could be there on the 5th to support you in person but I am simply unable to make the 5 hour drive myself. Hang in and understand that we are all behind you. This is my worst nightmare and I am sure that it is for most folks here. Barbi, I will pm my contact info and you are welcome to call any hour of the day or night no matter what you need,

Well friends, this is it for awhile. I've enjoyed your friendship, faith, and belief in someone u don't even know. I will sign barbi in from here, please help her as you would me. I will be writing letters to the media, and filing a US 42 1983 amongst other things. Dee, thanks we got your message. She will have my phone, and you can reach her at barbineill@yahoo.com . God Bless friends and wish me well, see you on the activist side!

These two books are fantastic and have helped me immensely with anxiety... cooped up in a cell is gonna cause anxiety and distress for sure... if you're Christian etc no worries, it doesnt challenge it at all, it's entirely compatible, more a philosophy of living and thinking than anything else... HIGHLY recommend you get these (or have someone get it to you).

http://www.amazon.com/Buddhism-Not-What-You-Think/dp/0060507233

http://www.amazon.com/Buddhism-Plain-Simple-Steve-Hagen/dp/0767903323/ref=pd_sim_b_1

There's nothing in there that conflicts with our scientific understanding in the world, there is no faith required or involved. It is all about what we can observe and understand through our own concrete experience of this one moment in time. Meditation will put me more at peace than anything on earth...

How can this happen to some one that is legal? :notfair:

so i guess i should not do my own grow? I sure as heck dont want to go to jail for my meds! wtf is wrong with this picture?

have you done something to tinkle off leo? besides a legal grow? wow im in disbeleif!

I will have you in my thoughts! I know this wont help you! but you will get thru this! do alot of reading, read, read . read, dont listen to all the jail house lawyers! you will find the answer, dont take no bunny muffin from any one, hold your head up high! be proud and most of all be brave! I have been thru the system, I cant beleive how fast time has flied since ive been released! chooose your aquantances wisely where ever they put you and dont take any bunny muffin from any one! thats about all i can offer you! one more thing, Id much rather do prison time than county time, beleive it or not county time is way harder! good luck my mm activist friend! I will try and drop you a line now and than. most of all I will keep you in my thoughts and before you or I know it, You will be back posting,,lets all think early release! like early tomorow morning! :notfair:

Best of luck to you! im realy sorry for you and your familys pain, I do know what you are going thru and you are not alone!

John

How can this happen to some one that is legal? :notfair:

so i guess i should not do my own grow? I sure as heck dont want to go to jail for my meds! wtf is wrong with this picture?

have you done something to tinkle off leo? besides a legal grow? wow im in disbeleif!

Best of luck to you! im realy sorry for you and your familys pain, I do know what you are going thru and you are not alone!

John

Please read the whole thread, don't ask him (or his wife) to retell the story.

thank you

DN