Planet Greentrees Webisode # 67 11 9 11

Michael Komorn

PLANET GREENTREES WEBISODE # 67 11 9 11

2 HOURS OF BLOG TALK RADIO

TOPIC-EVERYTHING THAT IS MEDICAL MARIHUANA

Tonight’s topic

Victory in Shiawasse

-Tune in and hear the story of a case resulting in the suppression of evidence from a medical marihuana case, and a dismissal of criminal charges.

Shya and Michael Goupil willl be calling in to discuss the case in detail, what they have had to go through, and what this victory means.

Also we will discuss how Bill Schuette is going to clear the air about medical marihuana at his seminar, when not one person from the medical marihuana community is invited to his seminar.

Looking forward to community input tonight.

Show starts at 800.

Hosted by Michael Komorn.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

NEW CALL IN NUMBER: (347) 326-9626

Live Every Wednesday 8-10:00p.m.

PLANET GREENTREES

w/ Attorney Michael Komorn

The most relevant radio talk show for the Michigan Medical Marijuana Community. PERIOD.

If you have a medical marihuana question or comment, please email them to me, or leave them on the forum for the MMMA, and I will try to answer them live on the air.

http://www.blogtalkr...lanetgreentrees

PLANET GREENTREES Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Call-in Number: (347) 326-9626

Zap I left you a message about it on your phone. There needs to be a way to contact someone there when this happens, like the time Michael hit mute by accident. I thought that's what happened.

Make a new thread letting everyone know about the rebroadcast?

Sb

1320946879[/url]' post='337006']

Zap I left you a message about it on your phone. There needs to be a way to contact someone there when this happens, like the time Michael hit mute by accident. I thought that's what happened.

Make a new thread letting everyone know about the rebroadcast?

Sb

We will be doing a redo tonight. This victory is too important for our community, for it not to be documented, explained, spoken about, and enjoyed by all. Mike and Shya are calling in again, we a going to try to play some of the video (audio) from the traffic stop, and address the why, the what and the truth. Please join us, call in, participate, and learn. Also we will address the new COA opinion, ChadPbJamie Lowell from third coast All in the studio

Planet GreenTrees redoo of webisode # 67

Archived