Pain Management Dr.

One last thing Cristinew. You do realize of course the website you are promoting as an expert in the dangers of Suboxone sells a treatment program for suboxone 'addicts'. You think they are going to say anything about suboxone beyond what they say about marijuana? Or more accurate information about suboxone? Were they accurate about marijuana? Or do you suggest that they have suboxone nailed, but were misinformed about cannabis?

Why don't you lead a discussion, with examples, about the various treatment protocols used in suboxone therapy, compare and contrast to other treatment options for narcotic addiction, discussing the merits and drawbacks of each. Then draw on your extensive medical education and experience to try and figure out the causes of suboxone dependency and addiction, compare it to the approved protocols you previously discussed, and give us a few things to look out for to avoid the pitfalls of suboxone therapy vs other therapies.

I have, hours and hours worth, it was more than a year of study and research before I wrote my first script. I identified the need, looked at all available treatment protocols, looked for potential problems and abuses, before settling on the one I wanted to trust when I treated my patients. I did the background work, now it is your turn.

Welcome to Stop Suboxone Abuse, an informational site on getting help. We are here to assist those battling Suboxone addiction and finding treatment. Our treatment facilities and trained counselors offer the greatest care and commitment to help you or a loved one overcome Suboxone addiction. Recovery can begin today. Please call us today at (888) 371-5712. We are available 24 hours a day.

• 1 year later...

I need a pain doc in the GR area who allows both pharma pain meds and MM.  Any suggestions, I just got cut off from a 7 year pain schedule.  This doc expects me to go without both for at least 2 to 3 weeks (until I have clean drug screen), which my ins will not cover and which will cost bout 200 out of pocket.  Need someone who is willing to work with me.   

• 3 months later...

Let me know if you need a pain clinic in the Grand Rapids area that allows their pts to treat their pain with pharma and mmj. They can see new patients within 2 weeks as of now. Maybe quicker if they sense the urgent need. It is appalling that these drs can abruptly drop their patients and put the pts lives at risk with withdrawals from heavy pain meds. If you need to go to a ER to get a script to get you by may I suggest an Urgent Care over any of the big hospitals. They show more compassion and don't discriminate as much. Good Luck

I am looking for a pain clinic in grand rapids michigan that allows for the use of medical marijuana. I have a licence now but am afraid to use the marijuana and am afraid my regular Dr will drop me if I even bring it up to him.he is very strict.I tried some mj in Amsterdam recently and it really helped me a lot. I would only be using it at night at the end of my day but can not do without my other meds. Can anyone help. I saw a post from earlier where someone knew of such a clinic in grand rapids.Please help , thank you,drto

I found a list of the rules and regs concerning Dr. Prescribed methadone maitenence and cannabis, and MI law specifically states you can't legally, discriminate against a patient who's using cannabis. If your a patient at a MMT center and your having a hard time, check out pg 5 of the link, and bring it to your centers attention.

http://michigan.gov/documents/mdch/Tx_Policy_5-_Methadone_363511_7.pdf

Edited by slipstar059

• 1 year later...