Would You Vote To Legalize Marijuana?

maxmax

every farmer should be required to set aside a % of their land for hemp production... subsidize the trade in it's infancy with federal dollars... employ several tens of millions of people in the extended & related industry... tax & regulate it.

every prisoner should be alotted 1 free joint per day for their time incarcerated... every person should smoke with some friends on a camping, ski, water, whatever trip out in nature, before they can join society as a whole, call it a rite of passage... every psych should have an ample supply of varying cannabinoid profiles to suit every patients needs... maybe we should put it in the water supply as well, for a anti-cancer effect... or replace coal burning plants with cannabis fuel & full burn to the air, located within the city limits of every major metropolis in the country... and we should legalize it too. ;-)

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This IS working on the federal level. :blink:

How else can we work on the federal level? We elect those that will cause the change. Election politics is leverage being applied.

If we could directly cause medical cannabis to be on a national ballot, it would be all over. But we can't do that.

The next thing we can do is apply pressure on elected officials. The maximum effect of that is near election time.

Mmm hum. I was agreeing with you.;)

Happy New Year.

VOTE!

am glad we have people like you standing up for marijuana but i think some people are just trying to make history on the backs of medical marihuana

Legalization should help the Michigan Medical Marijuana Act, as recreational use would be seen as separate from medical use. All the criticism that people are using the Act recreationally would be gone. Then, it would seem easier for the legislature to move on better putting protections for patients around it.

The result of easily separating medical from recreational should provide many benefits to patients.

Thanks

we were not out side of the Law we had are front door lock and a lock on the bedroom door how are they getting away with this

and who is going to see that my 89 year old mom gets her food every day

if i believe that we were not going to jail that would be good but they are going to use us to make a mockery of this Law

Archived