Vaporizers

:thumbsu: I got an extreme q at Amazon, great price since I had some points from one of my cards, and right now it is on sale for $175 and there is a used one for $125. Very nice machine. Like you I need to use a Vaporizer and this one rocks.

if you want a bag vape go with a volcano if you can afford it or an extreme q. If you want a box vape then I would go with vapor brothers. If want portable the vapir 2.0. Just my opinion hope you find one that works good for you. Vaping is becoming a way of life for me and my health.

The smell was a problem in some units. Lots of discussion on f*ckcombusion. Never had this problem with mine.

I love the solo, although the tight fit of the glass tube means that it isn't always easy to get a good draw.

z

How much smell the vape has will depend on how the oil is produced, not the particular unit. Oil made with heating methods will have less smell than very low or no heat methods. Also the less plant material the less smell.

Edited by thanks2

How much smell the vape has will depend on how the oil is produced, not the particular unit. Oil made with heating methods will have less smell than very low or no heat methods. Also the less plant material the less smell.

The issue was not the smell from vaping; the units themselves produced an odor.

z

• 1 month later...

This adapter will handle flowers, water extracts, and maybe even oils.

Now the cool thing about this adapter is, you can clean it, and it will last over a year. Ya we said it a year.

We think its important to improve technology and take it further without compromise. So we decided we want to create a adapter that can do all three without issues. Its not about having the first, or having the coolest, its about doing it right.

Here it is.

DSC_6853.jpg

I have tried several different vaporizers over the years and still love the Volcano above all others. It has lasted longer than any other vape that I've tried, is consistant and rips me well. For a portable vape, I would recommend the Vapir II, small and convenient with vapes comparable to the 'cano. I sold off my Iolite after about 10 uses as it burned much too hot for my taste and had no temperature control what-so-ever... j.b.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Alright so i own the Arizer Solo and a Vapor Brothers Standard and the Solo wins hands down. The Solo uses a dynamic temperature controller meaning there is a sensor that reads the temp and a micro processor adjusts the heater accordingly. The vapor brothers uses a static temperature controller that can be set to one temp but once you start taking a draw the heater would cool from the cool air going over it. Theres just no comparison anything with a dynamic temperature control should be a more efficient and easier to use product. Once you get through the learning curve and figure out how to get the most out of your medicine you will be a vaporizer advocate for life. Good luck and don't be afraid to ask how it works once you decide on one.

I believe the white powder inside incandescent bulbs is phosphor, which on a more pure form is highly toxic. However I "think" manufactures cut that toxicity down by making the phosphor more impure by adding other rare earth materials. Most of the "bulb" methods are pretty bunk and not even worth trying. I believe the heat gun methods are also a bit on the ghetto side. Reason being IMO the point from taking the temperature from cold to hot takes too long thus creating a dry heat blasting chamber which I feel destroys your meds before getting the benefits when you vape. Again, this is just my theory and I have no proof. But it sounds good right? dry.gif

this one is home made I only use it for oil, but ive tried em all, I love vaping!

100_0348.jpg

I like the click n vape, but it is more of a click and burn, but you can do it anywhere!

clicknvape.jpg

100_0900.jpg

the vapir one in front of the home made one blows up balloons realy well, I also have a gas mask for it, and I use the vaped mm to make a quick medible with it!

the easy vapes work real well for 40 bucks also!

Peace

Jim