Ever Seen Seeds Like This

cujo

I saved a few seed from an exceptional bag, and when I started my grow I planted them but they were different than any seed I'd ever seen they had a second ridge most seeds have one ridge and it's the seam where it opens. these all had a second ridge that wasn't a seam. the three that grew(50%) were very different in the way they grew ,stem first darting up at an angle then zig-zaging with deformed leaves. and grew strong with attitude.later on they looked like normal sativa some real pretty. they are about to show their sex. does anyone have a clue what they might be. Island sweet skunk is supposed to be an odd grower I heard. or is the real g-13 from the gov. freaky like this? Or is it hemp(ditch weed)that was sprayed to make me think it was butt kicking weed. anyone?

What you are describing is seed deformation during its (the seeds) early growth. This generally happens from squeezing the bud too much while seeds are forming, thus an extra "ridge". Can also happen if the bud is squished along a wall, etc etc.

This can also wreak havoc on a sprouts initial growing, but if it survives will return to normal growth. Leaf deformation (especially the cotyledons) can be caused by crushing in early development. Also if the seed husk doesn't easily fall off and stays stuck, this will cause leaf and stem deformities until it out grows them.

As for what strain it is, just gonna have to wait till flower to be able to truly know.

Happy growing.

You will never truly know what it is, and that is perfectly ok. Grow it out, if it is a female I would recommend taking a cutting of it and keeping the cutting in veg until the original plant buds out and you try it.... if it works for you and is awesome, you have one back to keep it going..... it is sucks, kill the cutting and get some good clones or plant another seed :)

You will never truly know what it is, and that is perfectly ok. Grow it out, if it is a female I would recommend taking a cutting of it and keeping the cutting in veg until the original plant buds out and you try it.... if it works for you and is awesome, you have one back to keep it going..... it is sucks, kill the cutting and get some good clones or plant another seed :)

the two that looked good enough to save went into bloom room, and one looked great started flowering nice then it grew nuts, and the other one was staight out male. all gone now.

Archived