Drama Free Area For Patients

IMO, stay away from Craiglist!

Love ya phaq but I feel this is very baaaad advise!

sir hacks a lot.. get yourself known around the

community a while.  We are a suspicious lot by

the nature of our med choices.  Someone will

most likely step forward to assist you soon...

at least that is my experience.

Welcome to the boards and best to you!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

To have an outdoor grow, do you need a wire top? Have heard conflicting stories on this, ruling states "all sides" but then says other than bottom. So now I am thinking since "bottom" is included a wire top could be required. Just looking to get it right for next spring.

Please see the recent forum archives. Not to be rude, but there are pertinent threads that have been hashed and rehashed. I guess we can say that it is smart to use a top.

There is a product called Medihoney for wound care like bedsores and deep tissue wounds. My FIL has malignant melanoma on his head and open bedsores. The main component is leptospermum honey. Never heard of it before this,made in Canada with the ingredients coming from New Zealand.  www.dermasciences.com   Maybe it can help.  (Sorry for the off topic a couple pages ago the thread was about skin)

Edited by jointedone

thank u so much and onestly i dont think i have any medical conditions to be a card holder i still do use cannabis to keep me in the right mind state i have been threw alot and can defined as depressed easly with out my meds but i love growing and it seems like a bonus to help patients ..Am i in the wrong ?

A lot of patients I know also take medications. Those medications often come with side effects. Those painful side effects are qualifying conditions in our Act.

When you become legal it opens you up to a whole new community of resources and other like minded individuals. This can come in handy for much more than medical marijuana. Great healing comes from surrounding yourself with others who are in your shoes. I hope you can become legal soon and enjoy what I've found.

• 2 years later...
  • 7 months later...

So, where does someone find the network to network in regarding mmj?

I was approved by the doc at healthy partners in gr, and paid the extra to have them fill out and submit my paperwork so I wouldn't eff them up.  Regardless, no card received yet, just paperwork.

They don't point you in any directions, "my guy" will not share his caregiver (and besides that, has not returned texts in a couple weeks)(is NO ONE reliable anymore😝?), and the compassion club locations I've went to pretty much ushered me out before I walked in😑 (although the dude at lakeshore alternatives was super cool about it).  I get it and understand, though- they want a hard card

I'm dry now, cannot grow(many reasons, including wife saying nope, not on our property), and am frustrated no one will give you the time of day, especially when you're a noob here (which, I was a member here 9 yards ago, but my account must have been disabled due to inactivity).

What about services like grassmatch? Dangerous?

• 6 months later...