Need Help With Compassion Clubs

Celliach

Inform me so that I can move on to another issue. Do you as a group feel 10 to 15 is a fair price to ask the Dr. to pay per head seen in your establishment and tended to by one of your own? 5 good opinions is what I want and that is how you can help, if you wish not to mail me lights at least give me some cheap expensive insights in a timely manner.

Yep, that was when we had the doctor come out, last year........and no we didn't make any money off of it. I'm not sure what CCs you were at, but ours did not charge the doctor. Who gets the $$$ if the CC charges a %? What is it used for? As I said above, the only thing we ever need cash for is printing costs and that's only about once a year. $150 usually covers it ans our members volunteerally pitch in the money as we don't charge any membership fees either.

I should of said compassion centers

You might not believe this or not but I finally read the first whole page of the thread. I was right and will say nothing more about that.

Celliach I will not PM you but what they always tell me is "can you please explain what you want more clearly"?

What do you want? You want to help build CC's? What raw materials do you have to offer? You wish for a alliance? What do you seek?

I still more views on Dr but I will ask this as well while I wait. Remember let me know if you wish me to leave. I have the fine ability to clutter ask my wife.

I will try to make contact...Consider it done. They however do not advertise intently on helping like a certain group of CC people I have met online.

I will take it that the free flow of information lacks here so I will be content on the 3 opinions on a dr compensation issue. He or she will pay or they can build their own office in Newaygo if they wish to serve people of Newaygo. Skype is not accepted either.... punk lazy cheats.

We will move on...Helping hic we will also take as a negative with material issues... no big deal need 3 couches and chairs too btw if canned food is outta reach it is not wanted anyway so keep the cans.

Hmmm Clean slate you wish to help.... So we were thinking that if someone does not have the 150 for a Dr "because these are real people" We can offer our members a loan...with no intrest.

In short...a poor man wants a card but cannot afford 150...he can pay the CC 25 for a membership and we will cover the DR....separate loan form is signed fingerprint in ink is on paper like bank. He pays us 20 a month or 15? 1 perk of memebership

"question" is it legal for the CC to make a personal loan? especially if no intrest? Would this issue complicate matters too much? I do not feel it would.

I will try to make contact...Consider it done. They however do not advertise intently on helping like a certain group of CC people I have met online.

I will take it that the free flow of information lacks here so I will be content on the 3 opinions on a dr compensation issue. He or she will pay or they can build their own office in Newaygo if they wish to serve people of Newaygo. Skype is not accepted either.... punk lazy cheats.

We will move on...Helping hic we will also take as a negative with material issues... no big deal need 3 couches and chairs too btw if canned food is outta reach it is not wanted anyway so keep the cans.

Hmmm Clean slate you wish to help.... So we were thinking that if someone does not have the 150 for a Dr "because these are real people" We can offer our members a loan...with no intrest.

In short...a poor man wants a card but cannot afford 150...he can pay the CC 25 for a membership and we will cover the DR....separate loan form is signed fingerprint in ink is on paper like bank. He pays us 20 a month or 15? 1 perk of memebership

"question" is it legal for the CC to make a personal loan? especially if no intrest? Would this issue complicate matters too much? I do not feel it would.

Who are these 'certain group of CC people' you met online? Got a link to your previous online conversations? Seems like you are getting some crazy ideas from somewhere.

I do not believe crazy has anything to do with reading about how much certain people advertise help....read the title to this thread? Lets not get off topic what do you think about loaning money for DR to certain people that lack funds to be free using medical marijuana without being a criminal.

Good idea? or not. Information is what you preach so preach.

hic ... we talked till about midnight last night....

Who?

Me and the whole planet of stardust...what the f does that have to do with anything.... Here ya go "it is none of your dam business"

Tell me your thought of loan or be deemed worthless in my eyes. If you do not have information,materials,money,compassion,respect,good opinions,you are more of a welfare product of MM. You wish for respect? answer. You seem like you are in no position to do much of anything for anyone besides sell em a dr or some junk ideas.

Edited by hic

whitneys number please......can any of you even do that? You and I recommend I speak with this person. I see something on internet about how she is representing Newaygo cc in some type of government activity?....funny Newaygo has no CC? kinda weird.

Celi sf maly - You do wanna help me. I am after an old CC blueprint foundation as well. It is not the model you run with I see, however its core is the same. Is not the chevy blazer not chevy s-10s brother? Your model was selected because of the times that they were born in.

They look different,sound different and drive diffrent yet built by the same are they not? Perhaps thrown together by a different boards yet they both run the roads with the chevy emblem.

Edited by hic

We run the DCCC pretty much according to the guidelines that were first published on this site:

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/index.php?app=ccs&module=pages&section=pages&id=87

In the beginning there were many clubs like this throughout the state. I was not a member of this organization for many years and during that time the Michigan Medical marijuana Assoc. was under different leadership that let the CC network idea lanquish and chose to put their eggs into starting farmer's markets instead. Most of the original CCs either disbanded or turned into retail outlets for the sale of MMJ with the lack of leadership at that time. It is what it is. Honestly, with the money that dispensaries are pouring into making everyone believe that we all need them, I thnk CCs may be a thing of the past. they were for bringing patients and caregivers together for support and information but have been supplanted in many, many places by dispensaries.

Apparently most patients would rather pay twice as much for their medicine at a retail outlet than find a responsible CG through a CC. The time for CCs may have come and gone.

I knew I could get your attention again!

Celliach.... again do not know what to think of you?

The old model is dying...we agree 1 . The older models little brother will destroy dispensaries that is why it was brought forth...we do not agree.

Look at how lost they are Celliach! They look threw this big donkey scope to look at all the pretty crystals like lost sheep. They are so intent on knowing everything yet they lack knowledge of the rule of life... as it goes with the crystal. It is not how many there are...it is in the idependant crystal that steals the show. Example TGA....herijuana TGA has lots of weak crystals herijuanna has fewer yet the individual is stronger.

I know C that is why I am here. I hope you can see it someday. I bring re-inforcements the CCs will not die. That is why it is important we move now or all hope will be gone. The last stand you could say....

You wish to help......? I am more then willing to rip their world apart. help me help you if you wish for CCs to live. From what I have seen I need you and you need me and people like me. Though I cannot break your arm to see it

Edited by hic

I will take em on all by myself or you can help me. But know this I mean to kick donkey.

No man has authority to prosper from the weak. I will make the weak more powerfull then those who feed on their pain. That is my creed and the one my father taught me. I am just....that is my name here.

I sin.... but I am no anti-crist

As a matter of fact "non-antichrist superstar" NASS will be 1 of our first and very potent. 4-20 -13 you will see it.

I will give them all I have.

Edited by hic

• 2 months later...

Looks like we have some good participation on this thread. There is a list of Compassion Clubs here:

http://michiganmedic...nclubs/local-cc

If any members or staff know how to get in touch with these clubs, we need to verify whether or not they still exist, and get contact information for them.

All of these clubs need their pages updated, and I will do it if I can get in contact with them. This should help fill out the calendar as well.

The current list is on the top menu, left side, of my website with links to the active clubs. It was current as of about 3 months ago.

Dr. Bob

I would like to announce that Hydro 411 in Clare (411 5th St, Clare MI 48617) is willing to host a club at the store starting Saturday, March 16th from 12-2 PM. It will run on every other Saturday ( and not run the same weekend as the Clare County Compassion Club, so people can feel free to attend both clubs if they wish) It will be called The Greater Clare Area Compassion Club, and run as a round table where everyone can be heard and participate as much or as little as they would like. People working with people, no hierarchy running the meetings- alternating people facilitating the bi-weekly meetings. A sign up sheet will be available for people to volunteer their services to facilitate upcoming meetings where they can provide guest speakers, movies, discussion topics, demonstrations, whatever they wish. Tables for local Artisans will be available during the meetings as well.

Info will become available at Hydro 411 starting this weekend, and also will be posted on this site. As the weather gets warmer, the meetings will be moved from the inside of the store to the pole barn area directly behind the store which is also on store property (wheel chair accessible). Lots of room for grilling, meetings, and activities! This is an attempt to bring people together...leave egos, bad blood, past beefs, and other nonsense at home. Let this be a fresh start for many, and a great beginning for many others. The Clare area and Central Michigan has a great community, and hopefully this club will be set up with a model that allows everyone to feel welcomed, needed, and engaged in the process!

Glad to see a club based on education, growing, and caregiver/patient networking will be available to folks in Clare. I'll see how things go and may use it as a model for clubs in Saginaw and the UP.

You can count on my support 28. When you have a website I'll put it up on my site as well.

Dr. Bob

A2 and Brighton are not happening. The A2 has a web page but no updates on meetings for years.

the one in Ann Arbor stopp

A2 and Brighton are not happening. The A2 has a web page but no updates on meetings for years.

The CC meetings in Ann Arbor became an advertisement for the dispensaries in 2010. Went to one meeting and the panel was owners of 5or6 dispensaries. The person that ran it opened a dispensary. Heard all the same things that continue to be heard. Crappy caregivers. Patients without meds, why their prices were so high etc. stopped going and now defunct. cared more about working on legislation for dispensaries. Patients stopped coming and mostly caregivers showed up once the dispensaries opened up. Same as what happened to most of the CC's around the state. Sad really. Why start CC's again when the Provisional Center might be implemented?

the one in Ann Arbor stopp

The CC meetings in Ann Arbor became an advertisement for the dispensaries in 2010. Went to one meeting and the panel was owners of 5or6 dispensaries. The person that ran it opened a dispensary. Heard all the same things that continue to be heard. Crappy caregivers. Patients without meds, why their prices were so high etc. stopped going and now defunct. cared more about working on legislation for dispensaries. Patients stopped coming and mostly caregivers showed up once the dispensaries opened up. Same as what happened to most of the CC's around the state. Sad really. Why start CC's again when the Provisional Center might be implemented?

Because it delivers designer d0pe at bargain prices.

The Bay City/Saginaw Club found its end when it was hijacked by people who put it into a dispensary, some of whom are now in court, to include Ernie Rahn. John Roberts was instrumental in the change too. It had become too difficult to continue because of my health. If my tx continues to help me improve, I'll look forward to becoming involved again.