knucklehead bob

Time

23 posts in this topic

Yes .. this site is reporting wrong times for our posts.

It is currently 3:07 by my clock on my computer.

Edit at 3:08. This post says I posted at 4:02

Edited by peanutbutter

What ever time your pc says it is it is lol!

It is what it is!

Peace

Jim

Edited by phaquetoo

What ever time you pc says it is it is lol!

It is what it is!

Peace

Jim

Or I'm looking into the future .. cool site feature!!

most of you guys are living in the future compared to hale, we have 2 gas stations, a drug store, a lil groceri store, lil meat market, our tavern has been closed down for yrs, the groceri store and the meat market sell liquir but the meat market closes at 8pm on fri 6 mon thru thurs like 6pm on sat, around 1 pm or they are closed on sunday, and the groceri store closes about the same time on weekends and during the week, we have a subway in our shell gas station, we have 2 icecream places, a tattoo place, one greasy spoon a lil hardware store and bernards (i dont know how they stay open) a dollar store, a lil bowling alley, i think 12 lanes ive not been there, lol, its what you call a one horse town, it reminds me of houghton lake in like 75 lol! but they had more motels, cabins and bars!

Its a nice peaceful place I wouldnt have it any other way!

Peace

Jim

p.s when we used to go upto houghton lake when i was a kid, my mom used to watch soaps all day drink coke and talk on the phone, lol the soaps were a week behind up here, we had like 4 people we shared a party line with on the phone, and no coke, lol we had coke!

"Maybe this is where I'm at ."

Been there more times than I can count lol

time-c.timefreq.bldrdoc.gov ......... that is what time it is,, check your clock on windows XP Internet time

Edited by cristinew

My Windows clock is in sync with UTC & GMT and my cell phone & wall clock . Ain't nuthin wrong with my computer or cell phone or wall clock !

Ive noticed that they are an hr before or after, not sure, dont care

Peace

Jim

edit= I posted this at 7:42 and not 8:42 lol

Edited by phaquetoo

Could be that the server is in another time zone; most likely. Or it's on, or off as it were, daylight savings time. But that's just a guess.

it happened right around the time change... its off by just under an hr... i think 53 minutes or so.. we have been trying to get them to fix it but it seems to be a problem with the code.

it's the same issue on another site i read regularly as well. i assume they are using the same software to run their site.

hopefully we will find a patch soon.. it bug's me to no end... :)

there is only now.

Perhaps you've read "The Power of Now"? Another perspective is that "all we have is now". Similar?

Now is a special time in our minds, it stops [your mind] and WE become present...

...very interesting book, by Eckhardt Tolle

The FLOyd:

Edited by solabeirtan

Thanks for your patience, we are back on Michigan time now.

did something happen again to the clock? i see the post times are off again....something like 13 minutes