Cannabis With No Thc

Every high CBD product I've ever tried was useless to me. Did nothing to relieve any pain, and didn't touch the MS either. Not saying it doesn't work for others, because I've seen first hand that it does work. Only saying it doesn't work for me.

The oil I use now is 92+% THC and that takes the edge off just a little bit. I use about 20ml-30ml a week.

Morphine doesn't take the nerve pain away so I just stay on the oil. Makes it a little easier to cope, and at least I don't want to do suicide from the pain all the time. Would ruin the buzz and that's a no-no. :bong2:

Try topical remedies like salves or balms. I've had great luck using an alcohol extraction of the roots.

As far as I know there is no THC at all in the roots but it stops muscle pain almost instantly.

hi wild bill,

i was wondering what is left in the root of the plant and what extraction do you use to make a salve.

could you PM me or post your expereince with the process.

also the law readsthat roots dont count on weight so i would consider using wasted product to make medacine for myself

thank you wild bill youre a A+

hi wild bill,

i was wondering what is left in the root of the plant and what extraction do you use to make a salve.

could you PM me or post your expereince with the process.

also the law readsthat roots dont count on weight so i would consider using wasted product to make medacine for myself

thank you wild bill youre a A+

Cannabis Root Topical Oil (more properly, a linament)