House And Senate Voted To Amend The Act Last Night

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am not acting the fool. I am telling you like it is. You are a lunatic, always have been. How many committee hearings did you attend? You never even met with YOUR state rep. You talk smack on here every day, BS people and now you are an expert? No.

What do you base your vast knowledge of me on? A couple visits to my home and a couple phone calls and you think you can write my biography. You don't have a clue. Quit pretending you know me. You are a stranger.You don't know anyone who knows me. You are grasping at straws.

No, I know you from here and there. I know what you have said, and what you have claimed. I know whenever anyone gave you a position of responsibility you *&ed it up. Do you want to continue this? If not then avoid my posts.

You have no clue and you still flail at me. What positions of responsibility are you talking about? You have nothing on me. I always do my best with a clear head and heart. If I have failed it's not for lack of trying to do the right thing.

I don't back down and I don't play the victim.

I don't like the bills. Most all patients don't like the bills. They are not our bills. They did nothing for us at all. This will be the reality, not something else hammered down our throats. We didn't want them and we don't like them now. Written in stone. You can't change it.

You are wrong Resto and the bills prove it. Read them! Again... Elections have consequences, it is what it is. But mark my warning, you will not bully me like you have so many others. You want an escalation? By all means continue.

Nope. What I wrote was 100% correct. And you can't change it.

I don't like the bills. Most all patients don't like the bills. They are not our bills. They did nothing for us at all. This will be the reality, not something else hammered down our throats. We didn't want them and we don't like them now. Written in stone. You can't change it.

So did this argument change the fact that the bills are passed? This is the world we live in now, we will challenge some of it, we will adjust to some of it, and we will unhappily live with the rest. It is up to us how we move forward. But we are doing so, and they were unable to kill the program.

There you go Zap. That's reality. I can live with that. I just can't swallow the nonsense that these bills were put forth to help patients. Or that they are somehow a good thing for us. That's just not true and I can't live with that.