Cannabis Cures Cancer

I agree with you on certain points GG. This is not what I wanted to do, I simply wanted the issue dropped.

What you don't seem to understand is there is a difference between saying something is helpful and making claims of magic properties that will hurt people. Cannabis is helpful in Glaucoma, but not a replacement for medication especially when a person's vision is at stake. Claiming it is a cure all is not only dangerous medically, it gives Jones and Schuette GREAT examples of why we as a community need more regulation. We are putting people at risk, they will say, and point out the 'curing cancer' and 'saving legs' as prime examples.

When questioned, these same 'salesmen' strike back not with facts, but personal attacks. Those attacks don't respond to the question, nor do they refute the medical concern- prime example is when I questioned putting that unsterile goo in a deep diabetic foot infection. I said it was a very bad idea, and have the credentials to back it up. The response- I was accused of opposing a therapy that was 'saving' the leg because I only think cannabis is good for getting high. What an absurd response.

If you want to do something that pushes the envelope GG, so long as it is you taking the risk, go right ahead. If people in here state objection for reason, listen to the reasons and counter with your reasoning. But don't claim you have the cure to cancer and are the only commercial source of that cure and expect people wont question you.

You are a respected member of the community, you seem to like the oil and get some decent results from it and that is fine, but I don't see you doing that. Claiming it is a magic cure all that is. Because you and I both know such a potion doesn't exist, and to claim it does in the form of a 'magic goo' does not make us more respectable.

Dr. Bob

Edited by Dr. Bob

• 1 month later...

I am a cancer patient. Chemo and surgery are awful. Please do not give false hope to people that are desperate. They already have enough to worry about. Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that it will kill you. We all die. It's a matter of how YOU want to die. And that is a very personal decision.

Must have been one of those spontaneous remissions. ( one of the things people say to "disprove" cannabis benefits )

Just because she was eating 3 grams of RSO per day had nothing to do with it. ( is it pure coincidence that something is used to achieve a specific set of results and those results happen?)

Maybe she placeboed it away .. ( If the placebo effect worked so well, why don't we use it all the time? )

Edited by peanutbutter

Is the Oil safe for patients with no immune system left?Does the pt have to quit taking traditional RXs while being treated? How long is the treatment,weeks,months,or does it depend on what kind of Cancer and what stage it is? I am asking questions,not bring a smartass. I want to know more about it.

Thank you.

Immune system .. cannabis has been approved for AIDS.

Many people notice that they don't need as much traditional RXs while taking the oil. If the RSO is doing its job, most organs will try to rebuild. It's just the human body trying to heal. So the patient might not need insulin any more, for instance. So you would watch the blood sugar and adjust as needed. Thyroid meds might need to be adjusted also. For many medications the body may simply not need them or as much of them as before.

The normal treatment program would last 60-90 days. Followed by a small dose on a regular basis as a preventative measure. The maintenance dose should be for life. Something about the persons body or environment has allowed the cancer to form to begin with. There is a high probability that the source hasn't been fully resolved.

Typical consumption is 1 gram per day. To arrive there the patient begins with a very small drop a couple time per day. After a day or two the patient consumes larger drops. They repeat this pattern of larger doses until they arrive at the desired level. This method makes it so that the tolerance of patient negates the "high" side effect of the cannabis.

The basic pattern has the patient consuming one gram per day at the peak of consumption. Some patients require more. It depends on the person, the cancer, and the quality of the oil being consumed.

If you are a cancer patient considering attempting this method, get the highest quality oil. Don't try to save a couple of bucks at that time. No insurance will cover this at this time. The cost for the best quality material can run from $2,000-$5,000.

Many people have been able to receive RSO free of charge. Which is a very good thing. However the resulting RSO is second quality. That's what free gets. Does it work? I think so. Just not quite as well as if you were working with high quality bud.

Must have been one of those spontaneous remissions.

Just because she was eating 3 grams of RSO per day had nothing to do with it.

Maybe she placeboed it away ..

gersh...

sarcasm does not play out in typed responses.

perhaps you should quantify your responses better when referencing cancer fighting scenarios..

cannabis fighting cancer is as serious as it gets.

lets stay focused and not succumb to the system.. :blow-a-heart:

Must have been one of those spontaneous remissions.

Just because she was eating 3 grams of RSO per day had nothing to do with it.

Maybe she placeboed it away ..

Well, you know how that goes when it comes to using oil.

No tumor growth is good, tumor shrinkage is great, and remission is a coincidence.

Seriously though, I think this case is probably 1 of the best documented out thete. This patient's ordeal should serve as a great case study.

I am absolutely is ecstatic that she is in remission. Best news I've heard in a long long time.

i read anything having to do with Brain tumors... and i heard hers was a gleablastoma possibly...

similar to the type that took my father. i heard it crystallized somehow the tenticals and allowed the body's immune system to attack the remaining tumor tissue without the intermixed cell structure that is so difficult to work with.

university of Arizona completed a study in the mid 70's that showed a significant decline in the gleo type brain tumors... and they buried it.. because it was contrary to the expected results of the study's proposed outcome.

had they been doing cannabis - brain tumor research since.. we may have made significant progress....

i will never forgive the bureaucrats that decided it was in our best interest to shelter that information, and bury that study... or any one like it.

me too Lab guy..

i heard about it last night on the "wire" :)

documented.. lots of records... an excellent story of success.

i can't wait to read more about her victory.

I've been telling my dad about her, he has stage 4 + carcinoid cancer. He is a recovered alcoholic and a big time anti-drug guy. Hearing she was in remission has put him over the top, I think he's finally going to try oil! The doctors havent been able to do anything for him for about a year. He's out of options, luckily for us, the cancer is slow growing, so we do have time, but I sure hope he makes a decision to try it.

I already know it can cure cancer, but what I didn't know is it can be great for sinus problems. One of my patients listened to the show today and heard them talking about cannabis oil (RSO) being good for clearing sinuses. So, he tried it, put a little dab in each nostril, and it worked! He has tried many other remedies and nothing ever really worked.

I have periodic sinus pressure and pain. One day I had sinus headache and I didn't have my otc sinus meds and just for the heck of it I applied a topical (coconut oil and RSO, 15-1 ratio) to the areas that I had the pain. After about 25 min there was no more pain. I was very pleasantly surprised.

i read anything having to do with Brain tumors... and i heard hers was a gleablastoma possibly...

I think what she had is considered worse than blasto .. The form she was dealing with infiltrates large areas of the brain before it's even noticed. It invades the brain matter in cobweb like structures. There isn't a isolated tumor to take out.

Just plain inoperable.

The CBD is probably the only way that a person could ingest 3 grams per day without feeling a very heavy effect, would you agree?

Interesting .. never thought about it with this case.

While I would agree that the CBD reduced the THC impact, so also did the tolerance.

LOL she yelled about not being able to get high with her friends. She could smoke and it would do nothing for her at all.