What Percentage Of Your Medication Came From Dispensaries?

142 members have voted

1. 1. What percentage of your medication came from dispensaries?

• 0 - 10%
    • 10 - 20%
    • 20 - 30%
    • 30 - 40%
    • 40 - 50%
    • 50 - 60%
    • 60 - 70%
    • 70 - 80%
    • 80 - 90%
    • 90 - 100%

Ive never gotten it from a despense, but I did get it one time at an fm, and not because I needed to, but because I wanted to, it was a realy kewl place with good people and a few yrs back, so the meds werent even as good as I was getting for free from my c.g, but I wanted to go and support the f.m and people that had tables, I wish I would have gotten some of the medibles they had there.

So far only 2 people voted they got 100% from despenses, most people never did!

One day when im ready to take on one more pt, I will but they have to be some ones c.g, we need to get as many pt's as we can self growing and maybe taking on one pt at a time, and so on and so on!

Peace

Jim

I agree with many of the things Mibrains wrote.

This bill only makes zoning violations a crime for Pts and Cgs IF they are considered a commercial entity. I do not agree yet that they are or it is legal to classify them as such. I obviously can not provide you proof of this other than the words from the MMMA and 4271.

As a follow up to the OP question. A small percent of my meds came from a dispensary. If I did not grow my medicine myself then the only other place I got it from was a dispensary or like entity. If you got meds from some other place besides yourself or your Cg, then it is from a like entity. I could say that dispensaries made up 50% of my sources for meds.

Edited by OG Fire Beaster

some are human cash registers rest..

for sure

just like many other stores are...

and yes i would absolutely equate a 7-11 to a dispensary.

it is the very same sales technique.

open 24 hours a day. ready and there when you are..no matter what. so you pay more for that.

there's a gas station in my town that 20 years ago did wrong by me.

now i haven't been back in that gas station since... it is still open. it does not mean i don't support gas stations in general.. just that particular one because they overcharged me and would not make it right.

so i blacklisted them.

that one store.

for the actions that happened to me personally... i would never accuse all gas stations because of their actions, i just won't go back. plenty of other people still do.. but i choose to exercise my rights and purchase where i see fit. not where someone else does.

so when i hear people slamming dispensaries..(particularly when some have not even entered one to find out what their intentions are [in fact doesn't that make these class of complainers all irrelevant because their information is all based on hearsay?]) it makes me sad for my industry as a whole.

it means that there is another ulterior motive taking place on the opposite end of the argument spectrum.

i am not singling anyone out.

i am saying i have personally visited several dispensaries (never bought anything) (asked everyone if they would wholesale from me ans how to gauge responses) and then rated them based on their operation and presentation.. not on the industry as a whole.

look if someone does not support dispensaries, that fine. i can understand that. but for me to sit by idly and listen to people condemn the entire system of distribution because it does not fit into their tidy definition of legal i get defensive.

i support farmers market style distribution absolutely and wholly.

i also think there are protections already in place to back up that position... but since i am not in a financial position to test my theory i cannot push the limits of my beliefs.

i do however think people in general need to relax a bit about the distribution models.. and leave it up to the individual communities to regulate.. what is so wrong with that?

if your community does not want any distribution, there won't be any.

if they want it... there should be. it really should be that simple... and so what if a PC has more rights than i do as a patient... do i judge other laws with the same audacity?

no i accept the position of my place..

if i want more rights, then i need to open a PC. not complain because they might be allowed to transfer to each other.

i will fight them hammer and nails if any one of them say in quotes that they are after my grow rights.

in my community.. we could ban together and shut those folks out.

no problems.

we need a distribution network.. and i support the progress to get one.

that's how cannabis works... it is trial and error. it is grown by hundred and thousands of people thousands of ways and with tens of thousands of different results...

we need a well supported distribution system to further the availability and awesome healing knowledge available in this plant.

for convenience to attain medicine as well as the ability to spread knowledge.

I havent read the whole thread, but you were saying 7/11 was acaregiver at first competing with the grocery store. Then ya said now the 7/11 is just a dispensary fighting other dispensaries.'

The comparison would be a farmers market to Wal mart. Walmart doesnt sell locally grown produce.

A caregiver is the direct producer actually. This is like having your neighbour come and give you vegetables.

Although i understand what you were trying to say, it was a bad comparison imo.

agreed..

and so we should be all working together to get acceptable changes just like the last set of 12 down to 8 down to 4 new bills.

Um, you obviously dont realize how lucky we were to fight those bills and stop the worst of them.

If you did, you would not be making such blanket statements of ease. You would maybe listen to those of us that deal with the Legislature and its intent daily when we say, TROJAN HORSE.

Edited by Malamute

i have been going to township meetings and expressing my beliefs to those who are making the changes.

but to answer your question...yes.

and apparently you understand it as well... no one said it was going to be easy.

John, I believe that we are coming down the home stretch on that one. Local governments are not allowed ignore state law.

Court cases are beginning to clean this up.

It will be interesting to see what happens when a PA tries to apply a dispensary limit on a caregiver. It's obvious to me that the MMMA should trump. A 50% law can't overpower or limit a 75% law.

The one location I can see that taking place might be a caregiver living within 1000 feet of a school or church/whatever. A PA trying to make a name for themselves might try to claim the caregivers home is a dispensary. I don't think that would fly very far ..

Um, you obviously dont realize how lucky we were to fight those bills and stop the worst of them.

If you did, you would not be making such blanket statements of ease. You would maybe listen to those of us that deal with the Legislature and its intent daily when we say, TROJAN HORSE.

we could of lost our law,,,,,

Um people,... what you are reading in 4271 will not be there soon, or the bill will die its likely death.

Comparing and basing your future on what the current bill says is foolish and naive and almost masochistic.

Heh.

What is the Intent of the legislature? Not the couple legislators that had $50,000 spread maongst them who have not hte power to the pass this bill fully through, but the rest of the ACTUAL power in legislature intend to do with this bill.

mal..

i never said it was easy..

and i do recognize the threat of the Trojan horse.

i know it was and will continue to remain a huge force to be reckoned with.

i submit that i am aware there is a process.. to taming legislation... and they are into it no matter what we think. it is happening..

as we speak.

i have, can, will and do meet with my legislators.. many of them are outright liars. many are honorable but can't get the votes..

it is a game of prowess, power and shifting votes. rarely does the legislation have merit based on the legislation. most of the congresspeople don't even take the time to read the bills. they vote based on their agreements to proceed on other legislation.

we have to make all the changes before it gets to that point... as i know your aware... long before..

im not sure why there is such disputation in all this.

i support Farmers markets.

i do not support any restrictions to the act.

the 7-11 was in reference to being convenient. about access... not so much who is who... you pay more in a convenience store because it is faster and easier.

You know we fought like hell to have assurances written into the Walsh bill to protect growers from townships. They simply refused to consider it. This bill will make it much easier. Peanut, you really do not believe 4271 could get by with a 51% vote do you? It won't.

i say...

how about..

rather than argue about what it can't do..

we continue to watch it..

help it along in a way we want it to go..

or should we just be flat out rejecting it?

i feel like this one is gonna steamroll past us, and we better make appropriate changes FAST.

this one is already primed to go all the way... behind closed doors... deals are already being struck.

How can a farmers market exist under this bill?

How can a bunch of caregivers and patiewnts come in and start transacting for money with people? It is against the MMMAct to do so and no 51% bill will change that!

Sheesh people. You are dumb!

It cant stop caregivers in a town because of the Act, but it allows caregivers to do what they can't?

People arent thinking properly.

You know we fought like hell to have assurances written into the Walsh bill to protect growers from townships. They simply refused to consider it. This bill will make it much easier. Peanut, you really do not believe 4271 could get by with a 51% vote do you? It won't.

I don't believe there is any way possible it could get 75%.

So .. to get it through, they have to make real sure it only requires 50%.

Edited by peanutbutter

How can a farmers market exist under this bill?

How can a bunch of caregivers and patiewnts come in and start transacting for money with people? It is against the MMMAct to do so and no 51% bill will change that!

Sheesh people. You are dumb!

It cant stop caregivers in a town because of the Act, but it allows caregivers to do what they can't?

People arent thinking properly.

What would stop a group of caregivers from getting together, renting a building, holding a Farmers Market on a regular basis, and calling themselves a provisioning Center?

It is either one way or the other people.

Either they can stop CG's from growing because of this law or it can allow open transactions amongst Any caregiver to any patient?

I dunno man...

You are asking a 51% law to override the language of the Act forbidding those type of transactions as a caregiver or patient.