Man Oh Man...

Started trimming today. What a boring day I was really looking forward to it but not any more

You read about all the pt's wanting something for nothing, wink wink, its to bad you cant let one or 2 help on crop day do the trimming for nothing/something, im sorry that is not legal, but I wouldnt mind my c.g bringing me a full plant to trim, that is how I used to recieve my meds from c.g before I started growing, c.g just brought it over the day it was picked and I dried it and trimmed it, he used to have a pt or 2 come help on crop days to get that something for nothing lol!

peace

Why would it be illegal to have a patient help you trim? That's a serious question.

They are in your trim area, not your locked grow room.

You are not transferring anything to them, and even if it's considered a transfer it's nothing usable and it's not transport anything usuable either.

Another serious question is has anyone ever gotten popped for letting a patient trim their plants? I think I know the answer....

Schedule 1 drug, federal crime.

I might be unique with no familiar patients. All of mine find me online. I suppose if some buddies were patients they would be over often anyways, and some would be dead broke and unable to help with grow bills, so while I was bankrupting myself providing to them I may insist they "carry " their own and help out where ever they could, just so I felt better about free provisions.

I would never invite someone to help me trim. This is a very intimate part of what I do, and its all for me to see. The smells, looks, textures, and general vibrations of the act are part of my cycle, very similar to harvesting my apple orchard, tomatoes, and vegetables all year. I think I may be a crappy trimmer compared to you all, because its a relatively fast and easy job for me. I don't grow trees mind you, but 3-4 foot tall and around is common for some, and others are pine tree looking at 3 feet tall. Either would take me less than a half hour to trim, and since I harvest weekly, instead of cropping, its only a few plants at a time. When I grow outside I feel your trim pain though, so thinking you guys grow hedges and trees?

Proper lighting, outside of your grow room, clean flat large work surface, and Fiskar garden trimmers, a couple of totes, a nitrile glove or two, and two fat rolled samples of last weeks harvest is all I need.

Its not illegal to allow your own patient to be at your house trimming. I would make sure to cut the trunk first, before allowing them to possess the plant maybe.

a well made cannabis salve may immediately relieve your hand pain, if morally acceptable to break just one more little law, and make some. lol

Why would it be illegal to have a patient help you trim? That's a serious question.

They are in your trim area, not your locked grow room.

You are not transferring anything to them, and even if it's considered a transfer it's nothing usable and it's not transport anything usuable either.

Another serious question is has anyone ever gotten popped for letting a patient trim their plants? I think I know the answer....

Schedule 1 drug, federal crime.

I think the 1st time around when most despenses closed up and the s.c said p2p was ilegal most of that stopped, jmo though!

Plus like said now only the pt or the c.g is allowed in a grow room, im thinking most have their trim rooms in a very close vicinity to their grow rooms, plus this isnt new any longer, we are seeing what people are getting arrested for and people just dont want to take the chance any longer!

I dont know, but I do know im more paranoid about breaking the mm law than I was when there was no mm law!  Why is that?

I realy think I should have just kept doing what I used to do, Id still be with my dr.'s that I liked and all would be golden!

Peace

I think guanoa meant "a cg's registered patient, not one from the mall. 

I think trimming and especially drying in or around a grow room is a big mistake. I learned all about harmful spores, and the different one present in the two environments. Mixing those is not a good idea, and grow room atmosphere is not conducive to drying cannabis. I'm able to taste when a sample has been dried in the grow room, as many can attest. Humidity, temperature, UV, pests, smells, spores, are all good reasons not to. Most grow rooms drop below 75 at night, and that will ruin a prize dry/cure.  We've all had that guys stuff that tasted like a sock drawer....

I think the 1st time around when most despenses closed up and the s.c said p2p was ilegal most of that stopped, jmo though!

Plus like said now only the pt or the c.g is allowed in a grow room, im thinking most have their trim rooms in a very close vicinity to their grow rooms, plus this isnt new any longer, we are seeing what people are getting arrested for and people just dont want to take the chance any longer!

I dont know, but I do know im more paranoid about breaking the mm law than I was when there was no mm law!  Why is that?

I realy think I should have just kept doing what I used to do, Id still be with my dr.'s that I liked and all would be golden!

Peace

I grow a wide diversity of genetics but the majority have high calyx/leaf ratio as a fixed trait . I can easily trim these plants all day with little effort . But on the other hand a high leaf ratio can be a burden if one has more than just a little to trim .

Most tend to hate the job in the long run and see it as a chore but I see it opposite . This is one of the final stages of my craft and it is a reflection of my efforts beyond just growing as harvesting and drying can make or break a crop as well .. PeacePipe

Edited by PeacePipe

• 4 months later...