Blueberry

painterdan

no oil. 

i use post-vaped material or microwave the tea to ensure Decarboxylation.

it would be interesting to see how people are making tea.

most regular teas are made by steeping tea leaves or mint in water that has just boiled and is now cooling (212F/100C).

i wonder if more of a boiled mmj tea would work better than a steeped mmj tea?

could you post your tea recipes ? maybe i'm "doin it wrong".

Edited by t-pain

using the microwave is the only error here. Microwaved water will have adverse effects on a growing plant when used as its water source. I've seen side by sides for yrs of this. Mine went to the end of the road 16 yrs ago, before I knew I could make a sonic fire death ray out of it.

You are literally extracting the energy from your herb by consuming its vibrational frequency. Microwaves heat by vibrating molecules to the point of disintegration and the friction causes the heat, leaving behind little vibrational energy value.  check out dr emoto, and his water show for an enlightening vision.

Namaste   

once your quality herb is dried, it is decarboxylated. further decarb is done in the boiling water/steam temps. The waxy trichs melt, and a drop of milk or cream in the water will help to keep them in solution.

vaped leftovers go in the fire. treat yourself to freshly dried buds in a percolator coffee maker. I add some English breakfast organic tea with an 1/8 ounce of bud for a hot couple now, and an iced few later.

thank me later friend

no oil.

i use post-vaped material or microwave the tea to ensure Decarboxylation.

it would be interesting to see how people are making tea.

most regular teas are made by steeping tea leaves or mint in water that has just boiled and is now cooling (212F/100C).

i wonder if more of a boiled mmj tea would work better than a steeped mmj tea?

could you post your tea recipes ? maybe i'm "doin it wrong".

Edited by grassmatch

• 3 weeks later...

One of the only Blueberry strains that actually tastes like fruit to me DJ Short did a incredible job on this strain.

When I first got my card I purchased what was purported to be Blueberry from a dispensary. It was dark green and tasted like pine. I wondered why it was called Blueberry.

On Christmas eve I received some that was light green and smells just like blueberry muffins.Now I can see where the real thing gets it's name.

When I first got my card I purchased what was purported to be Blueberry from a dispensary. It was dark green and tasted like pine. I wondered why it was called Blueberry.

On Christmas eve I received some that was light green and smells just like blueberry muffins.Now I can see where the real thing gets it's name.

Yes most other Blueberrys ive smoked don't even taste a thing like fruit not saying they weren't potent effect wise but I like both the effect and flavor.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...