Brain Cancer And How To Make Cannabis Oil To Treat It!

t-pain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Wow. It's wonderful to go through this entire thread and she how much she has benefited from MMJ.

The amount of dry stock she used in her first "how to make RSO" was mind blowing. She ended up with 21 syringes full of RSO but I'm pretty sure each syringe was 3 grams or so?

She had a 1 gram syringe in her first video and it looked about 1/3 full. So that would be 63 grams from 8 ounces? Or ~8 grams of RSO per ounce? And when she called the material "dry", I'm pretty sure she meant decarbed?

This is where the research is needed. Knowing the chemical compounds (strain) of the dry material going in and the final chemical inspection (CBD levels?) of the final oil product. She's up to 2 grams a day. Maybe that's overkill or not enough? Find out what types of Cancer it works best on and what the dosage should be. If she needs 2 grams a day, that 1/2 pound of product going in that produced (maybe?) 63 grams of oil which is only enough for a month. I don't know of many folks who could afford using that much product unless they grow their own and produce their own oil?

It would also be interesting to see if a maintenance dosage would be effective for people who have general health issues. In my case, very sore legs, occasional insomnia and fatigue (not tired, need a nap fatigue, more like a muscular fatigue). If I took 2 grams, I probably wouldn't need any more for a week until I woke up. : )

I really think building up a tolerance to it takes a pretty long time for some people. She started with a grain of rice sized amount of oil. Instead of just licking it off your hand or squirting in from the syringe into your mouth, couldn't you mask the flavor a little by putting it into a capsule or some type of food? Or doesn't it taste that bad?

In my case, very sore legs, occasional insomnia and fatigue (not tired, need a nap fatigue, more like a muscular fatigue). If I took 2 grams, I probably wouldn't need any more for a week until I woke up. : )

Do you take statin drugs for cholesterol?

Edited by Greg Rx

Do you take statin drugs for cholesterol?

It's MS related. I was having these problems before I started taking Zocor. Once I found out about the side effects, I stopped taking it for about 2 years. Long enough for my cholesterol to go through the roof. And the pains and other issues never got better.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

update may 2017

again she says she will stop eating sugar. thats quite the sugar addiction.

possibly the tumor is dying now, but also growing a small bit.

she says that the doctors wont explain these things to her. why her tumor is dying.

i never understood why many doctors do not share info or thoughts on conditions.

• 3 months later...

She based her extraction off the whole plant extraction model. Get everything you can out of your cannabis, all the cannabinoids, and leave nothing behind. Why leave any of it behind if you are going to eat it? I don't even winterize for edibles. Fats and waxes included for a well rounded complete edible medicine. 

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I missed a video. March 2018

Unfortunately she cannot kick her sugar addiction. The addiction is REAL. Sugar and refined carbs that turn into sugar will literally kill you. I wonder if it was the tumors that tricked her brain into craving sugar? Just a theory.

Kristina Marie has died. She gave her brain tumors quite a fight for 5 years after the diagnosis.

What a journey this has been.

Thanks for posting this. I was thinking about her just the other day. 

As far as the sugar addiction, my thought is that since she was taking steroids, that is what prevented her from kicking it. I have seen first hand how steroids can drastically affect one's appetite and cause much unwanted cravings. 

• 5 months later...

A new research paper includes scans showing reductions in size for one paediatric and one adult ependymoma. The paper reports on a series of case studies of cancer patients, including a few brain tumour patients,  They have been using a synthetic form of pharamaceutical grade cannabidiol (CBD) oil obtained from a UK drugs company called STI Pharmaceuticals, and the paper indicates that this particular product is what made the difference, compared with other oils that can be bought over the internet.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...