Wasting Syndrome And The Endocannabinoid System

Dr. Bob

It seems that positive cannabis news is increasing in intensity.

How long before the moronic, religious right, conservative Republican neurotics acknowledge their mistake in prohibiting this plant?

My guess? A long time. Some of these people still believe that the world is flat, so they have a lot of catching up to do.

Get off the politcal soap box. What is your lying "prez" doing to make it legal?  How about the AG? What has he done? Answer this question don't go off on a Dem rant,please. Why don't you check out Macomb County Executive Mark Hackels efforts in Macomb County? Yeah he is a Dem. I voted for him.I vote the way I think I should,not the way you tell me to,or by party.  You wanna go party? Dems supported slavery. Dems started the KKK.How about we find out what happened in Bengazi while four Americans were killed as your prez watched? George Wallace Gov of Alabama,refused a presidential order to stop segregation,and was a Dem. And most horrible of all MLK was a REPUBLICAN. OMG! So how about giving other voters that same right? I'll keep my "moronic" religious beliefs, and my guns,thank you.You can have the rest. Call your Dem reps and tell THEM to get on the ball. They aren't doing anything to help our law either. Name callers. You do nothing to make the world better,just to complain. That just shows your ignorance.

Get off the politcal soap box. What is your lying "prez" doing to make it legal?  How about the AG? What has he done? Answer this question don't go off on a Dem rant,please. Why don't you check out Macomb County Executive Mark Hackels efforts in Macomb County? Yeah he is a Dem. I voted for him.I vote the way I think I should,not the way you tell me to,or by party.  You wanna go party? Dems supported slavery. Dems started the KKK.How about we find out what happened in Bengazi while four Americans were killed as your prez watched? George Wallace Gov of Alabama,refused a presidential order to stop segregation,and was a Dem. And most horrible of all MLK was a REPUBLICAN. OMG! So how about giving other voters that same right? I'll keep my "moronic" religious beliefs, and my guns,thank you.You can have the rest. Call your Dem reps and tell THEM to get on the ball. They aren't doing anything to help our law either. Name callers. You do nothing to make the world better,just to complain. That just shows your ignorance.

You're right. My bad. No political party has a monopoly on ignorance. Sorry.

What does any of this have to do with the thread?

Dr. Bob

When I was called a moron, part of the religious right, a neurotic republican. That's when. Point was that NO party in Michigan is supporting our law,the law WE voted in.I am not a moron,and am free to vote as I please,as is every other American. Don't judge someone until you know them. Sorry. I will leave all the answers to others,not me,the moron,who has advocated for patients to have our federal disability laws changed, gone to so many Conventions as an advocate for  all kinds ostomates We are living and contributing in this world too,you just don't see us.. But I am just a moron.

I find the POTUS working his way carefully through the issue. If anyone thinks we have oppostition here in Michigan, it is child's play compared with the infighting that goes on in DC. It is not practical or possible to forthrightly proclaim cannabis unrestricted. There is too much history and money tied up in the war on drugs to begin to think that quick and easy departure from years of policy supporting it is reasonable. Obama is a smart guy. He will continue to take steps toward bringing the law in line with the will of the people, but with thoughtful care. I really don't expect that it will be too long before he and the government agencies that he presides over will be making clearer statements that will open up further options, eventually leading to the freedom we want to use the stuff. The fight for civil rights has never been short. Consider the movements that brought women's suffrage and the abolishment of slavery and the eventual demise of Jim Crow, or even the dog and pony show that was prohibition. Those were long battles, just like this one. Congress must be brought to the water and made to drink. THAT is a tall order.

That said, discussion about political issues is off topic here. I am encouraged that comprehensive medical information has finally been made a part of the forums. Please don't distract from that.

Edited by GregS

GregS, on 22 Jan 2014 - 10:03, said:

I find the POTUS working his way carefully through the issue. If anyone thinks we have oppostition here in Michigan, it is child's play compared with the infighting that goes on in DC. It is not practical or possible to forthrightly proclaim cannabis unrestricted. There is too much history and money tied up in the war on drugs to begin to think that quick and easy departure from years of policy supporting it is reasonable. Obama is a smart guy. He will continue to take steps toward bringing the law in line with the will of the people, but with thoughtful care. I really don't expect that it will be too long before he and the government agencies that he presides over will be making clearer statements that will open up further options, eventually leading to the freedom we want to use the stuff. The fight for civil rights has never been short. Consider the movements that brought women's suffrage and the abolishment of slavery and the eventual demise of Jim Crow, or even the dog and pony show that was prohibition. Those were long battles, just like this one. Congress must be brought to the water and made to drink. THAT is a tall order.

That said, discussion about political issues is off topic here. I am encouraged that comprehensive medical information has finally been made a part of the forums. Please don't distract from that.

Yes we most def need more medical proof what mm can do for different ailments, it is about 20 yrs past due or even further, we know they have a few people they have been studying for yrs with mj being supplied to them from mississippi lol (i mite of mispelled that) I beleive we are down to one or possibley 3 people that are alive and still getting up to 30 joints a day for the government study, if it takes anyone 30 joints a day to fix something or cure it wow, it must be the crappiest mm in the world,,It is now time to do way more studies with real people and use just what is inside of the plant, the pure extracts! I can see some one needing enough mm consentrate that would equal 30 joints or more, having pts smoke joints to do a study is not the best way to do it, we need to get them to vape the buds and oil, or eat medibles with the budds and oil! so far the only studys we are seeing that realy move me are the children with seizures several upto 100 ? but they do the oil and it keeps them from having seizures, some dont have any with oil, some have so little of them compared to not being on oil, why wouldnt we want to do way more testing, I guess there are not alot of adults that have that many siezures becuase they die before they are old enough to use mm/oil w/o a parent!

Im so thankful to the parents who finaly try mm/oil/medibles on their children so they can have a normal life, I seen a video as im sure most of you have, where a lil girl was saved from many many siezures every day with medibles/oils, yes the lil girl got a lil or alot high, she was cute not getting couch lock and just being a lil girl, like every mom and dad would want, I know we dont want our kids to party and get stoned, but when it comes to saving their live's and making them happy, who could deny them that?

Peace