Cnbc N O W - 9:pm Colorado Cannabis N E W

decriminalization.  is what happened is Colorado,  You get caught with more than 6 plants or one OZ you can go to jail,  They decriminalize one oz or 6 plants  7 plants you go to jail.., When it  is legal then you can have what ever you want it will be legal,

If it was decriminalized you would never go to jail because it would not be a criminal offense.

decriminalization.  is what happened is Colorado,  You get caught with more than 6 plants or one OZ you can go to jail,  They decriminalize one oz or 6 plants  7 plants you go to jail.., When it  is legal then you can have what ever you want it will be legal,

Yeah. Until everyone can possess and grow as much as they want then, and only then, will marijuana be"legal" .

This whole debate over marijuana has always been between two groups of people - religious neurotics and enlightened realists.

I don't care if someone is neurotic if they are harmless, but I don't appreciate it when they try to infect me with their mental illness. I REALLY don't appreciate it when they try to use government to infect me.

Its Not legal in Colorado , its decrim certain amounts,. If is was Legalized  we would  not have this   Marijuana Enforcement Division  a  whole new  armed law enforcement agency ,,

Colorado  is  Tax And Regulate, decriminalize  certain amounts   100%  illegal if you do not follow the rules,  it is not legalized as  Medical is not legalized in Michigan you have to follow the rules or else, 

They HAVE GUNS AND WILL ARREST YOU 

2mqs2z7.jpg

Edited by cristinew

• 3 months later...