Mmj Oil

Hello all. I'm new here and new to MMJ. In regard to the oil, I'm not sure of the best way to use it. I know that some people take a drop orally. I'm interested in that and possibly vaping. In regard to vaping, is there a specific way to get that oil (the oral oil seems too viscous to vape and too concentrated). I'm still waiting on getting my card so I haven't been to a dispensary yet, maybe these questions are obvious at that point? Help please, I have NO idea what I'm doing...

Oils are tailor made for specific uses sometimes. One oil that is edible may not be smokable/vaporized. the oil formulated to smoke may not be as effective if eaten.

There are vaporizers intended for using with the oil, and some people thin the oil with the juice used in tobacco vaporizers. Eclips Vaap is a handy tool not to miss.

I mop a joint, or use a ceramic Herb Iron/Haccko soldering Gun(dedicated, ceramic tip) and "dab" into a puddle in a small dish to vaporize mine. Other vaporizers will accommodate a scrunched up, mopped rolling paper in the heating chamber.

I wouldn't buy oil or edibles from under a countertop in MI. If you make your own oil you'll know exactly what is in it, and what is not.

stay safe

words to look up here= decarboxylation, rubbing alcohol, grain alcohol, Butane vs NButane, C02 extraction, dry sift, hash bags, solvent reclaim, fire safety, butane explosions.

Edited by grassmatch

Vaporizing will give you almost instant relief. Ingesting orally takes longer to effect you but lasts longer. Be careful using any kind of edible preparation the first time. Always start out small and work your way up.

Cannabis won't hurt you but it can be unpleasant if you use too much.

Hello all. I'm new here and new to MMJ. In regard to the oil, I'm not sure of the best way to use it. I know that some people take a drop orally. I'm interested in that and possibly vaping. In regard to vaping, is there a specific way to get that oil (the oral oil seems too viscous to vape and too concentrated). I'm still waiting on getting my card so I haven't been to a dispensary yet, maybe these questions are obvious at that point? Help please, I have NO idea what I'm doing...

You can vape most any pure cannabis oil (or wax) like this:

• 7 months later...
Here are two basic ways that I make cannabis oil. I have learned a lot of ways to improve on the process shown in these videos. The videos will give you an idea of where to start. Then you will have a TON of questions. An oil producer can only learn what they need to learn from a lot of experimentation with methods and strains. After many years of careful practicing and experimenting then you will have a good handle on how oil is made and how it works for patients. There's always more to learn.