Libertarians Rule, Ds And Rs Drool...

Republican, and wanting the votes that they can deliver through various baits. Definitely not unique to that party.

There you go again. You'll honestly pretend that Hillary's residency claim was legitimate?

Objectivity is lost once you pledge allegiance to a party. But hey, some think objectivity is for those who can't make up their mind so who am I to say?

Not about hiding but I totally dig. So I'll answer whatever questions you ask after I get your answers to those in the Original Post.

What did the first "black" President of the United States of America do once elected by the people? Did he openly demand that justice be served?

I am curious, where do you stand on the second amendment?

It was not in the form of a question but do you believe a two-party system can provide representation for more than two ideologies?

As I have already answered in this thread even,.. he has adjusted policies under his control to be the first president to actually start reversing policies int he drug war. First president.

I support all amendments, not repealed, in the Constitution.

It isn't that I believe a two party system can provide representation for more than two ideologies,... it simply does.

There you go again. You'll honestly pretend that Hillary's residency claim was legitimate?

Objectivity is lost once you pledge allegiance to a party. But hey, some think objectivity is for those who can't make up their mind so who am I to say?

Why bring up Hilary now? lol You wanted to say Hilary hates us too right from the start because your agenda is so obvious here. Took you a while to take off the mask though. I pledge allegiance to ideals and pick the choice that can actually move us forward. 

Edited by Restorium2

As I have already answered in this thread even,.. he has adjusted policies under his control to be the first president to actually start reversing policies int he drug war. First president.

I support all amendments, not repealed, in the Constitution.

It isn't that I believe a two party system can provide representation for more than two ideologies,... it simply does.

He has increased Federal raids in California (more than Bush) and only eased his stance (in my opinion) to try and salvage what was a lost election season. Calling off the DoJ (to some extent though I'm not convinced in Colorado from some articles we've seen here) is a step of progress. Far short of what I hoped for and not what I would have hoped for as a voter of him.

You support the right for citizens to bear arms. Semi-automatic AK-47 30 round mag 7.62 x 39mm just as the law allows? Awesome - you're a Democrat I like now.

Aww and there you go again. I say it doesn't, I'll go a step further and say it doesn't fully represent two. Now let's see who can insult the other one better or be more arrogant in their assertion to figure out if it "simply does" or "simply doesn't". Go!

And who knows how many of the raids were from dispensaries importing/exporting or doing all kinds of other crimes? Are we to assume they all were innocents? I know some in Michigan that are breaking all kinds of laws. Their crimes should all be ignored because they call themselves a dispensary?

Edited by Restorium2

And back to the increase on raids in Cali,... Federal prosecutors are independent.  The increase in California was due to the Fed prosecutor.  It has now subsided.  The Justice dept can only make recommendations and suggest guidelines. The Fed prosecutor is independent.

I'm being called an apologist and you're trying to pretend that Holder was acting without consent of Obama in California. Okay.

"What I specifically said was that we were not going to prioritize prosecutions of persons who are using medical marijuana," Obama said. "I never made a commitment that somehow we were going to give carte blanche to large-scale producers and operators of marijuana -- and the reason is, because it's against federal law."  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/obama-marijuana-raids-rolling-stone_n_1451744.html

He was complicit in his people targeting legal dispensaries.

"What I specifically said was that we were not going to prioritize prosecutions of persons who are using medical marijuana," Obama said. "I never made a commitment that somehow we were going to give carte blanche to large-scale producers and operators of marijuana -- and the reason is, because it's against federal law."

The president continued: "I can't nullify congressional law. I can't ask the Justice Department to say, 'Ignore completely a federal law that's on the books.' What I can say is, 'Use your prosecutorial discretion and properly prioritize your resources to go after things that are really doing folks damage.' As a consequence, there haven't been prosecutions of users of marijuana for medical purposes."

The problem is with the law.  The republicans by 90%+ support the anti marijuana laws.  The republicans just shiit on D.C. again.

I am saying,... anyone who supports marijuana should stop voting in these drug warrior republicans. Heck if we can just get elected republican officials up to 25% support for marijauana,... it will be done and over because there are plenty of democrats that support marijuana.  Its a game of percentages.

I'm being called an apologist and you're trying to pretend that Holder was acting without consent of Obama in California. Okay.

"What I specifically said was that we were not going to prioritize prosecutions of persons who are using medical marijuana," Obama said. "I never made a commitment that somehow we were going to give carte blanche to large-scale producers and operators of marijuana -- and the reason is, because it's against federal law."  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/obama-marijuana-raids-rolling-stone_n_1451744.html

He was complicit in his people targeting legal dispensaries.

How do YOU know they were operating legally? I know it is convenient assumption to your stance but we really don't know do we?

Why bring up Hilary now? lol You wanted to say Hilary hates us too right from the start because your agenda is so obvious here. Took you a while to take off the mask though. I pledge allegiance to ideals and pick the choice that can actually move us forward. 

I did say Hillary hates you right from the start. The subject of the thread says that as it is common knowledge Hillary is a Democrat. There was no mask. I don't like Hillary Clinton as a candidate at all in 2016. If you think Hillary is "forward" then we disagree. Which is okay.

The best part is that my dislike of a Democrat makes me a Republican or a "Libertarian apologist" for presenting specific examples of continued prohibitionist policies and designs by Democrats. The only retort is "Look at how bad this Republican is!" Which I agree with.

I did say Hillary hates you right from the start. The subject of the thread says that as it is common knowledge Hillary is a Democrat. There was no mask. I don't like Hillary Clinton as a candidate at all in 2016. If you think Hillary is "forward" then we disagree. Which is okay.

The best part is that my dislike of a Democrat makes me a Republican or a "Libertarian apologist" for presenting specific examples of continued prohibitionist policies and designs by Democrats. The only retort is "Look at how bad this Republican is!" Which I agree with.

Look, everyone has an agenda. You can't pretend you don't at this point.

First of all, they are not "legal" dispensaries.  No dispensaries are legal. They have been targeting (if you have read the justice dept memos) people with ties to black market activities etc.  Like the dispensaries funded by south American drug lords, west coast gangs and the likes, for the most part.

What happened was people misread what the justice department said(on purpose).  But how many regular old marijuana patients have been charged federally since Obama took office?  How many before?  Point made.

California is riddled with violence surrounding large marijuana.  To keep a closed eye is to deceive ones self.

How do YOU know they were operating legally? I know it is convenient assumption to your stance but we really don't know do we?

the administration has unleashed an interagency cannabis crackdown that goes beyond anything seen under the Bush administration, with more than 100 raids, primarily on California pot dispensaries, many of them operating in full compliance with state laws. Since October 2009, the Justice Department has conducted more than 170 aggressive SWAT-style raids in 9 medical marijuana states, resulting in at least 61 federal indictments, according to data compiled by Americans for Safe Access, an advocacy group.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/obama-marijuana-raids-rolling-stone_n_1451744.html

It's from the same article you obviously haven't read the other three times I linked it. Maybe this will be the time you read it.

Well, I hate the Clintons all around myself. :-)

Corporate whoores I say.

But if you ask either Clinton about what they are,... both will call themselves Rockefeller Republicans.

the administration has unleashed an interagency cannabis crackdown that goes beyond anything seen under the Bush administration, with more than 100 raids, primarily on California pot dispensaries, many of them operating in full compliance with state laws. Since October 2009, the Justice Department has conducted more than 170 aggressive SWAT-style raids in 9 medical marijuana states, resulting in at least 61 federal indictments, according to data compiled by Americans for Safe Access, an advocacy group.  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/25/obama-marijuana-raids-rolling-stone_n_1451744.html

It's from the same article you obviously haven't read the other three times I linked it. Maybe this will be the time you read it.

That was over dramatization by dispensary lobbyists.

That bit 'o fluff does not change anything at all. The people writing it don't know any more than you or I do. 

Edited by Restorium2

Look, everyone has an agenda. You can't pretend you don't at this point.

For sure, I want people to get their heads out of the sand and stop voting for "the lesser of two evils" and measuring people's lives rotting in jail cells in "inches" because it's not a game. Find real candidates who want to end the war but don't pretend having a D by someone's name makes them your ally in ending Prohibition.

Yep, totally have an agenda and you are blocking me for sure.

For sure, I want people to get their heads out of the sand and stop voting for "the lesser of two evils" and measuring people's lives rotting in jail cells in "inches" because it's not a game. Find real candidates who want to end the war but don't pretend having a D by someone's name makes them your ally in ending Prohibition.

You have a almost 5 times better chance of getting a decent candidate(around marijuana topic) by voting for D instead of R.

You make no sense in reality. In the last presidential election we had a choice between two that could win. The choice was clear as to which one was better for a number of issues. That's reality, bare and honest.

Edited by Restorium2