Trailer Park Boys - Don't Legalize It

Turns out to have a valid, if ironic message in the end.  This is the latest feature length movie of the Canadian cult television series Trailer Park Boys.  NSFW unless they swear like sailors where you work!  Approximately 20 cwpm (cuss words per minute.)  ^_^ 

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DsAZC3uOKcs

Edited by MightyMightyMezz

thanks i wanted to watch this. never got into TPB ,  seen a few clips and whatnot.

the tpb guys are somewhat of real pot smokers, if you havent heard. i saw them on the doug benson getting high show where they said they smoked with snoop before being on dougs show. thats a lot of smoking in one day!

Edited by t-pain

thanks i wanted to watch this. never got into TPB ,  seen a few clips and whatnot.

the tpb guys are somewhat of real pot smokers, if you havent heard. i saw them on the doug benson getting high show where they said they smoked with snoop before being on dougs show. thats a lot of smoking in one day!

I think I heard that, yeah. :D  I started watching it a couple years ago on the 'tube and got hooked.  Watched all the seasons in a month or two.  There is a lot of character development by the time of this movie.  If you like this one I definitely recommend watching the series and previous movies.