Vapir Rise 2.0

The temp setting is a personal one. Start with 275 for a bit, and increase as desired. When you smell or taste smoke, often described with a popcorn flavor or aroma, lower the temp, or change out material. different temps will release different cannabis consitituents, like terpenes, while hotter temps will release like smoking, benzene, tar etc.

Don't bother filling a bag until you dial in your desired temp.

Fan speed in another personal choice. Try medium until temps are dialed, then experiment. there is no "right or wrong" settings, or else it would come with only those.

have fun, you've got yourself a premium vaporizer!

• 2 weeks later...

The temp setting is a personal one. Start with 275 for a bit, and increase as desired. When you smell or taste smoke, often described with a popcorn flavor or aroma, lower the temp, or change out material. different temps will release different cannabis consitituents, like terpenes, while hotter temps will release like smoking, benzene, tar etc.

Don't bother filling a bag until you dial in your desired temp.

Fan speed in another personal choice. Try medium until temps are dialed, then experiment. there is no "right or wrong" settings, or else it would come with only those.

have fun, you've got yourself a premium vaporizer!

Very well stated.................... Also I believe the 2.0 has a no fan option for the whip also and some like that better than with a fan when using whip. I have not used one of these yet. Still using my No2 by vapir and love it but really really really need to get one of these rise 2.0. Hopefully one day I will be able to afford it. Not that it's too overly expensive, escpecially for what you get, but when you don't got the bread.................. You don't got the bread................ Enjoy my friend and stick with it till you get the learning curve of vaping down and I guarantee you will not regret it..............