Planet Green Trees Radio Tonight

t-pain

Tonight 8-10 EST Listen LIVE! at http://www.planetgreentrees.comor call in 347-326-9626

Hosted by attorney Michael Komorn from Komorn Law and Chad from Birmingham Compassion

Contributions from Rick Thompson from The Compassion Chronicles, Jamie Lowell from The 3rd Coast Compassion Center.

Michigan Medical Marihuana 101, Q and A with live audience

Joining us tonight-

Many guests, outspoken patients and caregivers, police, doctors, guitarists...

Live audience at Omara's in Berkeley.

And- regular guest and friend of the show attorney David Rudoi of Rudoi Law.

Michael's rant, news, current events and more!

Edited by t-pain

On a personal note A big thank you to Mr. Carr for all his help and guidance.

I'm back in Ohio and wanted to let you know PGT has growing audience here in central Ohio.

There are many here working to bring legal Medical Marijuana to Ohio and with over half of needed signatures already on petitions we believe this time the people will prevail.

We had no issues listening in over Wi-Fi connection on an iPhone here in Knox County.

t-pain there's a huge push by farmers here for industrial hemp besides the steady drive for Medical Cannabis. Some of the more wealthy and well connected farmers in protest here are planting small hemp crops.

The ten (10) state regulated Medical Cannabis growers idea isn't very popular as you could expect. Some are questioning the selection process and do not want out of state companies being able to apply as one of the ten, understandable.

Lots of interest here in extracts for fighting cancer. The different types of cancer here is very alarming and no matter age or gender or profession all are affected.

Gary S. a retired truck driver who lives here was diagnosed with lung, liver, bone cancer. Never smoked a day in his life no history of cancer of any form in his family.

He hasn't much time and like a true fellow Irishman he's throwing his wake tomorrow at the Eagles club.

I'll try and post photos if I can't maybe I can email them to admin and they can post.

What a great show and i am glad i was there to enjoy it and the  questions  from the audience was great  also  to here form some of the people that are new to the medical Cannabis program 

They seamed like they just wanted to be able to use cannabis  as a medicine and be protected and i believe that most people want  the same 

Keep up the great work all and i will spread the word that this show has become the number one show in the County

• 1 year later...