For Eating Raw Buds Off The Plant, Bubblegum, Or

pic book

I have a beauty bubble gum drying right now, how is the buzz and how much should I eat?

Peace

p.s I just hung it to dry 2 days ago and it isnt drying on or in a net, its been humid and Im loving the sun right now lol, Ive had bubble gum for to long but this one is the best ive seen so far!

6 wks ago today I put 10 grams of bubble gum budds in a half pint of southern comfort 100 proof, I figure im half way there, what you say?

Peace

edit= of course I ground the budds up nice! :yahoo-wave:

Edited by phaquetoo

I dont know but this plant happened just in time and im doing all I can to not put a lil in the oven to force dry it bawahahaha!

I love to do the whole hang dry, than paper bag dry and cure in jars, but I havent realy had enough to fully cure it, I did get some from hanging  some in my window with the sun all day, I cut up a bud or 2 for night time meds, I was pleasently surprised!

Peace

How are the effects when you eat it raw?

duration of buzz?

I don't eat the raw buds ( I think it might make my teeth sticky :thumbsd: )

But, one of my favorite ways to consume raw buds is in Bhang. I find it to be very pleasant and long lasting effect without any decarboxylation.

How are the effects when you eat it raw?

duration of buzz?

Every day i eat a bud off the plant after plucking the leaves in a very fine trim; so i'm only eating bud and a bud or buds about half the size of a golf ball.  It causes no body or head effects.  I do it because in a nursing home study of seniors, the Israeli Ministry of Health found that eating a raw bud every day knocks down the incidence of stroke 35%.  I've had 2 strokes.  And the I M of H found that drinking a glass of 100% pomegranate juice every day knocks the incidence of stroke down another 35%.

I have a beauty bubble gum drying right now, how is the buzz and how much should I eat?

Peace

p.s I just hung it to dry 2 days ago and it isnt drying on or in a net, its been humid and Im loving the sun right now lol, Ive had bubble gum for to long but this one is the best ive seen so far!

has to be a green bud cut from a live healthy plant and put into your mouth and chewed and swallowed.