Milegalize- The Mmma Endorsed Ballot Initiative- Launches Campaign This Week!

Another thing that pizzes me off about this gathering is how we were told repeatedly

how rally's and the such were a no no but now we are to forget that and attend this

in support.  hypocrisy is what I see.

who told you a rally was a no-no ?

you know everyone shows up to the hash bash each year, right ?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hash_Bash

Hey... I could do that ^^

Do you think they would stone me... I'd probably get some stoney looks though lol.

I am not attending and therefore won't be disrupting their activities.

quite a few people at the rally will have slight problems understanding the signs. i'm sure you will get lots of people agreeing with you if you hold up a sign that says 'free the weed' or 'no fake legalization' though. :)

no, i really dont remember anyone talking about not participating in a rally.

i do have a faulty memory though.

i remember people organizing to rally on the lawn of the senate building in protest of the bills in 2012.

i remember bob and the cannabus going to lansing with their cards? was that 2009?

there was a protest for raided dispensaries a few weeks ago in gaylord i think?

not sure what you are talking about, could you link me to any thread telling people not to rally?

How dare They.

What would this proposal seek to do?[/size]

Legalize all forms marijuana for adults 21 and older- including topicals, oils, and tinctures.[/size]Allow for adults to cultivate up to 12 plants.[/size]Allow for the cultivation, possession, and otherwise processing of hemp and hemp products.[/size]Grant medical marijuana patients & consumers additional protections to things like 2nd amendment rights, education, and child custody.[/size]Provide patients access to medical marijuana when authorized by their doctor even if their condition does not qualify under Michigan’s Medical Marijuana Act.[/size]Provide licensing to marijuana establishments and large cultivation facilities.[/size]Establish a ten percent excise tax on recreational marijuana sales, but with no tax on medical marijuana patients.[/size]Require that the tax proceeds to be used to fund education, transportation, and local government.[/size]Remove all criminal penalties for distribution, cultivation, and possession of marijuana with the exception of sale to an unauthorized minor.[/size]Allow for civil infractions to be issued if the person is in violation of the act[/size]Protect consumers from search, seizure, and investigation by law enforcement for marijuana related offenses.[/size]Authorize local units of government to adopt limited regulation of marihuana facilities and stores.[/size]

Nothing you said is even remotely true. Please stop.

So let me get this straight-

...this will change the mmma if it passes?

...and will you have to pay '$5000- for a ""license"" to be a cG?

(thats what i been hearing)

and >ANYONE< will be able to grow 12 plants with or without a card? ...dr rec? ...qualifying condition..?

you will need a 'license' tho if you want to sell...'legally'

but you already can without a 5000$license....(¿)

What are the restrictions and possession limits ? Lbs and lbs...? And lbs...?

Or will the restrictions we have now be removed?

or will they be tightened...more?

what will be the new cg rules this establishes?

....seed to sale...we will have to allow cameras...?

will this 'legalize' pot and allow us to have as much as we want like the warehouse guys ...?

also this will mean your grow room will have to meet code now if you are cg?

Inspected licensed approved?

how many people will this allow you to 'sell' to as a cg?

or is it just a license to sell to the ""licensed"" distributors this will establish?

...no more 5pts?

will cities have a local cg option?

since they want to stop residential growing altogether anyway...

exceptions for the allready established zoned warehouse grows and dispensaries clause?

...is this type cg license optional or mandatory if this passes...?

...thru what agency? .? [LARA ?license and regulatory affairs]

does this establish a new marijuana enforcement branch of ATF-&-M?

is that what the 'pot for cops' i heard on the radio the other day...?

they will be able to hire new cops from this to enforce the new rules?

also will warehouse grows in ypsi and gaylord a2 detroit (and friends) be grandfathered in and legal already?

- licensed as ""provisioning centers"" (?)

do they get all the commercial privledges ?

and grow and distribution rights ?

...(like they already have)??

and again as pts/cgs what new lattitudes-privledges does this establish for us....?

-that we dont already have?

its decrim in most bigger cities now already....WITH transfers...(?)

what are the new 'freedoms'[sic] we will enjoy?

oh...we can do it legally now and be taxed if we vote for this(?)

SO newbie warehouse wannabees will have to pay?

what will applications and requirements be?

who u kno? ...or blo?

or only for those who can afford it or are allready established...?

-and this 'legalize euphimism' ...(¿)

-it will establish a new 'tightly' regulated/controlled [licensed] >TAXABLE< cG system?

-just like the leggs wanted-(?)

so if we vote for this are we trading whats left of our cg rights for regulation, security and extortion...?

....and jamie&cO are the pied pipers with this idyllic 'MIlegalize' proposal that will lead us rats to our cage...?

-and 'free the warehouses'?

[and if this doesnt werk ???

they have 'planB'-(?)-MCC initiative?]

so either way this is a double win for the lawyers first and then dispensaries AND the warehouse growers AND the dispensaries that are warehouse growers ....?...it allows them to be legitimized?

good plan

...50%ups the ^^^odds by having '2' initiatives!!

Like playin double down in black jack...

(Good plan!! Brilliant!! Lawyers!! Brilliant!!)

what new freedoms do average people get for this?

we wont need a medical law?

...SO --if these two initiatives that are fighting for the pole position cancel each other out then what?

--MRC wins and we become kushmart with 10 stores?

(Sounds like a high 'steaks' poker game)

are the 'steaks' patients?

patients $?

...cgs?

...$$$$ ?

...pts/cgs rights vs warehouse/distributors/regulated rights ???

....all of the above?

Yippie!

that sounds like A great legalization deal! <insert[facetious]

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Do you think it was ONLY medical patients who voted for the MMMA?  At some point you have to come together with others or they already won.

And I think you missed win for all the people who wouldn't get arrested because it was legal.  Why does everyone always look to who's making money?  It seems to me if the general public was worried about it we wouldn't have walmart, burger king, etc.  We've kinda passed the era of the mom and pop shops and you can't legislate it.

Exactly Get behind milegalize or you could be very sorry. The next proposal will wake you all up.

It's the politicians who are against us and where are the people to get the money to get the freedom themselves?  There will always be "interests" involved in politics but you can't just shut out everything or it'll never change.  Get behind the best law and try and let everyone know which is the best because one will probably make it no matter what happens here.

Exactly Get behind milegalize or you could be very sorry. The next proposal will wake you all up.

oregon did something similar with measure 80 failing because it wasnt supported and then measure 91 came to legalize and won 2 years later.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Ballot_Measure_80_(2012)

personal cultivation allowed, but sale is a felony without a license

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oregon_Ballot_Measure_91_(2014)

4 plants allowed , 8 usable oz. sale is a crime.

it was not that kind of a Rally IMHO it was more like a kick off

Like where someone with a great speaking voice stands up in front of the crowd and explains how the legislature with a 75% vote can change what you are working for into what they want it to do? Make the law the way they want it? And explain how the legislature doesn't like anyone growing but they will let you shuffle around very small amounts among yourselves if you would give up growing and buy everything from their warehouse grows? No? Didn't happen? 

I guess they will have to learn that here then......

That could happen with or without legalization resto. That's what is known as a hypothetical question

I'm talking ABOUT legalization. Not medical at all. Strictly about legalization. Any initiative that is put before the legislature will get their full attention and intent. That needs to be clear. 

Resto  and the rest  think  the COA  and the legislature and supreme court will leave the law be if we do not act,     

No. I didn't say that ever. You are fabricating things to bolster your losing position in a debate where I state the obvious and you keep stating fallacies. Foolin' hard.

The fact remains that the legislature will make your legalization sensation do what they want it to do if they can get a 75% vote. We already know what they will try to do to it because we have been paying attention to them for years now. No foolin'.

Yup. Reality is still in business today. Life's a biotch like that. Smoke a fatty if you think it might help you forget for a minute. We will still be hear when you remember. Cannabis is not the cure for getting rid of Snyder/Schuette/Bad Legislators. You have to remember to vote them out. It takes a long time of remembering. Cannabis never makes me forget anything for very long, contrary to some seriously flawed studies.

I agree!  When You use names and not political party's it means so much more!  we dont have to vote party lines across the board and I would love nothing more than to get rid of all of the bad legislators and bad governors and s.a's.

Peace

This is not personal and to make it so detracts from the focus.

MiLegalize crew has worked diligently on something they believe in and are moving forward.

That's a hella commitment and I commend them.

I know nothing personally of any hidden agendas and at this point what does it matter?

This is what we have, presented by other cannabis community members here and now.

It is now up to we the people of Michigan to decide what to do with it, simple.

I may not agree that this is what Michigan needs right now but that doesn't mean I don't

respect these people who got off their azzes and did something.

Complaining and attacking each other only divides us.  As adults I hope we can move forward

with civil discussions leading to education of the issues at hand and simply getting the word out.

I will be signing this petition as I would rather see this language get on the ballot.

That does not however mean that I will vote for it IF it does.

Repealing Michigan cannabis prohibition is of course the only viable solution imho.

The MiLegalize initiative DOES NOT however end prohibition.