Strange Leaves On Clones

Blkwlf

I've only cloned 3 cycles of 25 clones each. I've been having a 90+% of clones to root ( using hydroponics ) and 100% success from root to dirt planting through veg., bud & harvest. In this last cycle of clones, after rooting and planting, I noticed 3 from the same plant, Kosher Kush, which seem to have strange single point leaves similar to those described by the person developing Apricot Cush. He described them as "helicopter" leaves and they do look like helicopter blades. I've never seen this before. Some newer leaves closer to the base of these babies seem to be normal. Has anyone else has this same issue and, if yes, what was the result?

grassmatch; Thank you for your reply. I have noticed normal leaves beginning to grow below the "helicopter" leaves. I took the clones off the bottom of the plant after it began budding so I "nipped" the buds off the clones before putting them in the cloner. We only had one Kosher Kush and I didn't want to lose the strain. Could this have caused the damage? I've never attempted to take clones off a plant which already began budding. I'm still very new at this though I've learned quite a bit through research and a lot of trial and error. My husband's recently become a caregiver and I plan to take on patients as well so it's great to have this web site as a resource as well as a place people like myself can meet others, share stories and come together as a community.

yep, cuts from a flowering plant can  express oddly. No worries though he'll(edit-wtf?) she'll  repair herself soon. I found flowering them after repaired is best. I cut from flowering plants often and see this sometimes. Kosher Kush was a favorite here for over a year, hope you continue to enjoy her!

Edited by grassmatch