New Sting Operation In Lansing, Beware!

ok, they are watching the dispenseries, they watch you go in, then they drive up to the dispenserary,

wait until you come out, they roll down their window and ask you to buy a gram for them because they left their card or paper work at home.

I knew immdediatly what was going on, i pretended to be deaf and made crazy hand jester at him and walked away.

he immedialty sped off and drove down the street and parked there.

beware of this EVERYONE! dont fall for it

no, I was being nice. The place sucks. People straight up abusing the system buy from the place and walk straight to a single mother with four kids in the car and hangs at the window for a minute. Cops sit across the street all day. People making out in front all the time. A group of teens or twenty somethings smoking cigs and blocking foot traffic. Cars broken into in the parking lot.

Anything else? Please don't respond to me if you are just trying to start stuff. Have a nice day, resto.

Oh and the ada thing that you slectively ignored.....REALLY big F-ing deal, bro.

And please don't get on me about the lady who should be allowed to use no matter the kids or situation. True, only if those kids are clothed, fed, educated, and loved. These ones were not.

if you actually read the opinion, the supreme court said the activity was illegal, and that the business side was a nuisance.

http://medicalmarijuana.procon.org/sourcefiles/state-of-michigan-vs-mcqueen.pdf

"it correctly concluded that the MMMA does not contemplate patient-to-patient

sales of marijuana for medical use and that by facilitating such sales, defendants’ business

constituted a public nuisance. "

thats from the syllabus anyway.

I am confused once again why do they need a card carrying patient to go into dispensary and buy meds why dont they just bust the freekin illegal dispensary?

so they can bust the pt!  Pt's have compassion for others and most likely will help some one in need, and than bang they are sitting in jail and leo just loves it and is so proud of them selves, pt's and c.g's save  your compassion for those you know at home!  Dont fall for this kind of stuff, I would not buy a kid beer or ciggs why would any one buy them mm?

stay safe

Peace

ok, they are watching the dispenseries, they watch you go in, then they drive up to the dispenserary,

wait until you come out, they roll down their window and ask you to buy a gram for them because they left their card or paper work at home.

What city did this take place in?