Adventures In Signature Gathering

Was anyone at the brewers guild beerfest? I saw a group, but when I asked who they were with, the fella got real sketchy and just kept telling me to come over. I told him it's a simple question, mcc or milegalize?

Same thing on the way out, but it was different people. Still couldn't tell me which one they were. I didn't bother getting involved anymore than that.

I suspect mcc, but I hope someone in milegalize was smart enough to get people there.

• 2 weeks later...

Turned in 40 signatures today and got 20 or so new petitions. Now we can hand out the petitions and get even more signatures.

People are asking for petitions so they can get signatures.

Veterans Motorcycle get together this weekend, so hoping for more signatures.

Where ? Rode with the local Harley dealer a couple weeks ago to Detroit V A .

gallery_28345_1095_3672189.jpg

gallery_28345_1095_680505.jpg

I was at Comerica Park yesterday before and after the baseball game got some  signatures maybe 50 or so the day before that i was at Kroger and saw the other side getting signatures in the

parking lot and i stopped to talk to him to see what he had to say about his group he was telling me and a few others that marijuana was already legal here in Mich. and his group was only going

to be Taxing marijuana so i went into the store and told the Rent-a-Leo and he made the people leave 

I was at Comerica Park yesterday before and after the baseball game got some  signatures maybe 50 or so the day before that i was at Kroger and saw the other side getting signatures in the

parking lot and i stopped to talk to him to see what he had to say about his group he was telling me and a few others that marijuana was already legal here in Mich. and his group was only going

to be Taxing marijuana so i went into the store and told the Rent-a-Leo and he made the people leave 

everyone seems to think its legal already.

or that it will already be on the ballot.

need an education campaign soon...

well, might be a successful strategy, telling people its legal already, so they vote yes on taxing marijuana. i can understand that idea.

on the other hand.

telling people its legal already, why would they even sign your petition if so?

mcc is doing its best to torpedo this.

i'm also afraid if we get 6 different ballot measures for different things, they will all be voted no, like in 2012. just an across the board NO vote. because its easier "vote no on all" than "vote yes on 1, yes on 2, no on 3, no on 4, yes on 5".

got another 20 at the disc golf course yesterday.

got 20 at the tigers game a few days ago.

people are asking me to collect at the tigers game with them. looks like thats a great idea. i wish it was my idea, some guy at the course told me to do it! hah. smart people everywhere giving helpful ideas, just gotta keep your ears open.

Are they registered to vote mal ? or do they just like playing with the pencil's    https://vote.michigan.gov/mvic/    good place to check all valid signatures . scratch out the bad ones,

Checking the signatures should be responsibility of the Bureau of Elections in my opinion. I don't even cross out wrong info on a petition, just leave it for officials.

• 2 months later...

been a while since i posted.

went down to the lions game and got some signatures.

i finally found out who goes to watch the lions lose games. CANADIANS.

so many many canadians out there dressed in lions shirts and hats. at least i was able to cheer them on with justin treudou's promise to legalize marijuana.

we should sell the lions to the canadians...

got some signatures and forgot where i parked. a fine day for collecting signatures.

been a while since i posted.went down to the lions game and got some signatures.i finally found out who goes to watch the lions lose games. CANADIANS.so many many canadians out there dressed in lions shirts and hats. at least i was able to cheer them on with justin treudou's promise to legalize marijuana.we should sell the lions to the canadians...got some signatures and forgot where i parked. a fine day for collecting signatures.

The Canadians finally gave the conservatives the boot. It's time we do to!

Go Treudou

Edited by beourbud

• 2 weeks later...

Robert -- 

We are currently looking for a volunteer for FridaySaturday, andSunday in Detroit to help table and collect signatures at two events: The Great Lakes Canna Expo and the Gibraltar Trade Center Gun & Knife Show in Mt. Clemens. We need at least one volunteer for each day and a volunteer will be able to enter the events free of admission. You will be able to sign and receive petitions at both events.

The Great Lakes Canna Expo November 6-8th

Where: Bert's Warehouse in Detroit's Eastern Market 2739 Russell Street
When: Friday 5:00 pm -11:00 pm  Saturday 11:00 a.m. - 6:00 pm Sunday 11:00 am- 6:00 pm

Knife and Gun Show

Where: Gibraltar Trade Center in Mt. Clemens 237 N River Rd, Mt Clemens, MI 48043
When: Friday 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm  Saturday 10:00 a.m. - 6:00 pm Sunday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm

You can always respond to this email and we will be able to get you set up with either of these.  

Thanks for all the hard work, we hope to see you out at these events!

Nick

MI Legalize

MAKE HISTORY HAPPEN *OUR WAY*. YOUR HEART WILL FEEL GLAD.

GET A PILE OF CHRISTMAS MONEY!

Please consider this situation. 
Our last few fundraisers must go well, but, basically *we have enough money on hand to buy all the signatures that can be bought* from our company. Our sig company is on our side emotionally, and trying everything they can think of to help us (so is our validation company). They cannot just "ramp up", because we are competing against campaigns in Ohio and Florida that are paying more money.
We can't just go out and hire another signature company or two, because they are all pulling their people from the same pool of workers.

SO, we have to find lots of volunteers, and "one sheet" volunteers, 
BUT WE HAVE GOT TO FIND ANOTHER DOZEN COMPETENT PEOPLE WHO WILL WORK ON THIS FULL TIME!

WE WILL NOW PAY $2.00 PER SIG FOR ANYONE WHO CAN TURN IN 100  OR MORE GOOD LOOKING SIGNATURES PER WEEK. (WE NOW PAY FOR ANY SIGNATURE WHICH LOOKS OK...IF YOUR VALIDITY IS NEAR 70% WE WILL PAY FOR *EVERY* SIGNATURE!)
WE OFFER A $500 BONUS TO ANYONE WHO CAN GET 1000 SIGNATURES BEFORE DEC 21

So, there is $2000 for Christmas - more if your validity is high!  - and you will probably spend eternity in heaven & have 72 virgins peel grapes for you...or whatever.

200 sigs could make or break this campaign, and we would pay you $400 - with much gratitude. We have pure volunteers who have pulled in thousands of sigs - but WE ARE HAPPY TO PAY. WE CAN'T FAIL!!
PLEASE, PLEASE, FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN PUT A GOOD DEAL OF TIME INTO PETITIONING. THEY WILL BE PAID!, AND EACH ONE OF US HAS TO FIND A WAY TO GET MORE SIGS!!

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN FIND SOMEONE WHO CAN GET SIGNATURES!!!!      We will pay reliably and fast.

(IF YOU HAVE A BUSINESS, PLEASE PUT ONE OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ON SIGNATURE GATHERING FULL TIME FOR 5 WEEKS!!  - AND YOU STILL MAY BE ABLE TO HAVE A CANNABIS BUSINESS IN THE FUTURE!)

work-with-us-we-are-hiring.jpg?144759214