Iso Trim Work

Hello. I just relocated back to Michigan from Northern California. I am an experienced trimmer and love making delicious edibles. I'm located in Ypsilanti. Is there anyone around who needs help trimming, baking or anything in the realm of herbal medicine? I'm honest, reliable and dedicated to putting my energy towards getting people the medicine they need.

Welcome!

would b awesome if MI caregivers were so busy we needed trimmers for our little gardens !  but seriously I think a dispensary nearby may help you find the work you seek.   We aren't allowed to "crop" our harvests all at once because of weight limits. but it seems dispensaries are allowed to do all kinds of things that we cannot. I've seen some massive greenhouse gardens growing on their behalf.

good luck, don't forget to try google...

Thank you. I'm planning on talking with them about it on my next visits. I've been going to two of them here in Ypsilanti. I prefer one, but the other carries cbd oil, which I've just started taking a couple weeks ago for a neck injury. It seems to be helping. :)

I'm looking for trim work because my activities are limited right now due to my injury... And I want to put my energy into working with medicine. Real medicine.

Thank you. I'm planning on talking with them about it on my next visits. I've been going to two of them here in Ypsilanti. I prefer one, but the other carries cbd oil, which I've just started taking a couple weeks ago for a neck injury. It seems to be helping. :)

I'm looking for trim work because my activities are limited right now due to my injury... And I want to put my energy into working with medicine. Real medicine.

You can't even touch our cannabis legally. Game over....

Trim jobs in N Cali are very abundant, however there are counties there that have recently banned outdoor growing, which is really unfortunate. It seems that there are more and more bans and regulations popping up all over the state.

Then you will fit right in here we have been dealing with those same issues here they still allow outside growing but in a 5 sided enclosure (4 walls and a top) .

Hello. I just relocated back to Michigan from Northern California. I am an experienced trimmer and love making delicious edibles. I'm located in Ypsilanti. Is there anyone around who needs help trimming, baking or anything in the realm of herbal medicine? I'm honest, reliable and dedicated to putting my energy towards getting people the medicine they need.

Hi  Welcome to the site!

I am sure you will find some one eventualy that needs help trimming, I hate trimming, Im not growing at this time but I get my meds fresh from my c.g, Plus he gives me trim he dont want to mess with,  so I bring it home and trim it and save it for bho!

I miss not having the extra trim when I grew, I love to make canna butter, tinctures and oil, I need to get my pt legal agian so I can start my grow back up legaly!

Welcome to MI

Peace

Hi Welcome to the site!

I am sure you will find some one eventualy that needs help trimming, I hate trimming, Im not growing at this time but I get my meds fresh from my c.g, Plus he gives me trim he dont want to mess with, so I bring it home and trim it and save it for bho!

I miss not having the extra trim when I grew, I love to make canna butter, tinctures and oil, I need to get my pt legal agian so I can start my grow back up legaly!

Welcome to MI

Peace

thats a good idea on his part lol i absolutely hate trimming. everyone always told me how fun it is to grow but they all forgot to tell me about the trimming...

not necessarily right?  I have growing patients whom I've allowed to retain their plant possession rights, yet they still need supply, at least until their own gardens are producing. I, like many growers don't need to max out our plant numbers to properly supply. Sometimes I do max them though, for various reasons, like culturing, breeding, seed making, genotype selection, etc.

The Phaquers gardener may be in a position to supply dried meds for cash, switch possession rights, and continue the cg/patient registry together legally I think.

Might be missing something even?

not necessarily right?  I have growing patients whom I've allowed to retain their plant possession rights, yet they still need supply, at least until their own gardens are producing. I, like many growers don't need to max out our plant numbers to properly supply. Sometimes I do max them though, for various reasons, like culturing, breeding, seed making, genotype selection, etc.

The Phaquers gardener may be in a position to supply dried meds for cash, switch possession rights, and continue the cg/patient registry together legally I think.

Might be missing something even?

He likes his grower. He can't use his grower and grow too is what he was saying. He thinks that if he signs a patient he can still have his grower/caregiver grow for him and grow for his patient. I don't know about how solid that arrangement is. It's the 'Have a caregiver, be a caregiver' thingy he advocates here often. 

Yesterday California Governor Jerry Brown signed into law California’s first set of complete regulations for medical marijuana. This group of three laws—considered by some as a future framework for the legalization of recreational marijuana–would found a Bureau of Medical Marijuana Regulation and manage various activities such as cultivation and dispensary licensing.

Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/2015-10-10-california-sets-new-rules-for-medical-marijuana/

In a statement Brown said the legislation, which goes into effect in 2018, will “establish a long-overdue comprehensive regulatory framework for the production, transportation and sale of medical marijuana.”

The law will regulate the cultivation of marijuana. Currently this occurs on secret “gray market farms” that divert water from California’s forests. The laws will also necessitate that California agriculture and tax officials create a method of tracing both the sale and the development of all marijuana products which are still all illegal under federal law.

Assemblyman Jim Wood, a Democrat who authored one of the bills stated: “It was the votes for legalization that kind of opened the gates so to speak to have some more significant discussions around the issue.”

Lauren Vazquez, a spokeswoman for the Marijuana Policy Project which strives to legalize marijuana for adults, notes that they are presently editing proposed state ballot initiatives in order to fit in with these new laws.

Jack S. Chesney, freelance writer and self-professed pot pundit says: “California leads and others will follow.  Anyone who has followed all the stories knows that other than the dangers that have and always will exist with smoking anything most of the trouble here is that we have yet to see legislation that will regulate marijuana in terms of quality cultivation, proper testing and accurate labeling.  We’ve had this conversation for years, haven’t we?”

Marijuana opponents claim the new laws actually systemize an industry they view as advocating “potentially dangerous drug use”. Kevin Sabet, co-founder of the group Smart Approaches to Marijuana, which is against the legalization of recreational marijuana, is doubtful of California’s present medical marijuana conditions because it isn’t difficult to get a physician’s recommendation.

Furthermore, medical marijuana is frequently smoked which is also the way recreational users enjoy it. There is also a “Not-in-my-Backyard” aspect to it as well. Sabet concludes: “People do not want marijuana stores in their communities.”

Read more at http://americanlivewire.com/2015-10-10-california-sets-new-rules-for-medical-marijuana/

Did you know you could be growing your own without having a patient?

Yes I know I could be growing my own, but my c.g needs my #'s and I like what he gives me for it, plus I dont have a high electric bill lol!

Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice the law! :butt2:

My momma didnt raise no dummy!

Peace