Medicated Sugar?!?

Hey everyone, I've seen a few medibles lately made with medicated sugar, does anyone know how to make it?!? Or have a recipe to follow?!? I like the idea of having sugar, oil, butter, as a medicated ingredient to add to things. I also saw "pixie sticks" that were medicated recently, they could be consumed like a traditional tube of sugar(dumping on tongue) or mixed into a lot of different foods and beverages, I thought what a great, fun, easy way to consume this wonderful medicine we all love and need!

Edited by Digitalmixx187

I never really understood the whole medicating with flavored sugar treats thing. I know mom used to put a crushed pill in the honey tsp, but that's when I was 3. Honey oil tastes great, cannabis tastes great, and neither is hard to swallow. We all consume far too much sugar and know that's part of an unhealthy diet. Treats seem troublesome all the way from kid friendly packaging to misunderstood dosing, to legal defenses. NO  judgment of course on those who frilly up their Lipitor, vicodin, or cannabis. One hit or one vape or one dab...and the deed is done with a pure, from the earth, healthy natural herb in its natural state pulled from the dirt. I understand dosed this way actually helps people who cannot control their sugar intake/processing. All ill patients should avoid cancers' preferred fuel, glucose imo

Don't forget to check out recipes for cannabis infused honey. Just bought a jar of it at a local dispensary. Haven't tried it yet (eat it right out of the jar!), but it got rave reviews. 

Good idea/point. Honey is better for you than sugar. Cannabis oil infused peanutbutter is good also. That is, if you don't want to just put the oil in a gel cap and swallow it for the perfect dosage.