Rso

I got some rso from a dispensary(origin and testing unknown) and wondered how to tell if it is properly purged  or safe to use.
The price and potency are very good but tastes like butt and crackles a little under a flame.
My caregiver only offers flower but i hate to leave him for someone who makes oil because he is also a friend.
I am in remission from throat cancer and think eating oil is  my best bet for consumption but not if i am poisoning myself.

There are two types of goop (as I call it) that this one makes. One, as normally extracted/purged (Vac chamber-courtesy of BVV)- this one keeps its' med values and the other, winterized with 192 proof polish vodka and then also purged. The alcohol kills many of the medical values, I've been lead to believe.

You could heat it for a bit at a low temp, 110-150- if it bubbles then it isn't purged fully.

Edited by AbominableDro-Man

I don't heat oil, but if I do I cant get my (fresh or old) oil to bubble without temps high enough to boil it.

when my life counts on safe quality extracts I'll make my own. If I cant I'll befriend another who can.

Without knowing anything much about the dispensary oil, except someone is breaking the law to sell it to the dispensary, and then to you possibly, for profit of course, and it tastes like butt, and crackles when heated, I'd avoid the obvious garbage.  I'd wonder why that business would sell butt tasting crackling oil in the first place.

best of wishes :)