Plenty Vape Experience?

Do you have Plenty Vape experience? I am considering a new vape in the near future. Please let me know what your experience was with the Plenty Vape by Storz & Bickel.

PLEASE RATE THE PLENTY 1-5 (5 being the best)

Flavor:

Cloud Density:

Draw resistance:

Ease of Use:

Warm-up Times:

Efficiency (more/less than combustion):

Craftsmanship:

Maintenance (cleaning):

Durability (repairs):

Cost:

Longevity:

Most Helpful Customer Reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful By Tom W on December 15, 2015
Verified Purchase
Very nice! I was a bit put off by the price and that is the factory direct price anyway! Saw nothing but good reviews online. It works just as expected, expedited shipping got it here on Monday and I ordered Friday.. Top Notch vapor delivery system. Looks and is built similar to a quality cordless drill. Now to see if it lasts.

It draws 110 to 117 watts during heating and 10 watts waiting for the next trigger pull. According to my Kill-A-Watt meter!

Nice to get something that is NOT sourced from China!

Thats it unless it fails...

Comment  Was this review helpful to you?  YesNo  Report abuse
By Just Chillin on January 4, 2016
Verified Purchase
Thanks to this and their Crafty, lungs work miraculously better

To me, it is a lot of money; because, I am on a fixed budget. I feel the few health benefits don't outweigh the price unless it's substantially more efficient and I'm saving money by not combusting. I saw some cheaper used ones posted on eBay.com; but, the warranty only covers the original owner who bought it at the Storz and Bickel store. I think the cheaper ones listed as "New" condition are probably manufactured from China; and all the ones that I saw contained a no refund and no return policy. So either I get it at Storz and Bickel or I don't get it at all. I need someone who has used this product to let me know what their experience was like. Thank you!

Edited by cantibliss

too each his own Kd, smoked enough dubes and pipes in my day. personally I get a better buzz from the vaporizer. plus a few other benefits: you dont use half the quantity and the best one: you dont have to inhale all the combusted plant material. you might have to live a little longer...wtf

Big youTube fan. This takes you to a page of reviews. this one sums it up for me:

imho not impressed. has nothing on the Volanoe which is the defacto world standard and not much more 

Thing is ive smoked cannabis for 43 years now and had a full lung x ray a year ago the doctor who read the results said my lungs show no worse for wear for smoking cannabis exclusively for over 4 decades while I agree vapping is much safer and easier on the lungs straight smoking is my choice in getting the much needed THC into my system .

My original sin  was the tabacci plant. Hooked on that crap for over 20 years. Like many X-smoakers, I hate smoke, but will on rare occassions hit a dube.  Since I picked up a Honey Pen now even that is becoming more rare.

Best of luck though Kd. I maybe have 5 more years on ya too. 

Never cared for tobacco maybe that is my lungs saving grace?

My original sin was the tabacci plant. Hooked on that crap for over 20 years. Like many X-smoakers, I hate smoke, but will on rare occassions hit a dube. Since I picked up a Honey Pen now even that is becoming more rare.

Best of luck though Kd. I maybe have 5 more years on ya too.

First vape pen i bought and so far its out lasted all the other ones

To me, it is a lot of money; because, I am on a fixed budget. I feel the few health benefits don't outweigh the price unless it's substantially more efficient and I'm saving money by not combusting. I saw some cheaper used ones posted on eBay.com; but, the warranty only covers the original owner who bought it at the Storz and Bickel store. I think the cheaper ones listed as "New" condition are probably manufactured from China; and all the ones that I saw contained a no refund and no return policy. So either I get it at Storz and Bickel or I don't get it at all. I need someone who has used this product to let me know what their experience was like. Thank you!

I have a few different vapes, my fav one is an easy vape, it only cost me like 40 bucks, I bought several of them and gave them to pt's and a few friends who were involved with c.c meetings and farm markets, so they could give them to people who wanted to try them.

My tobbaco store has one similar for 50 bucks, it is just a lil box with a digital read out, I put mine upside down once it reaches the temp for use, upside down makes it so the mm in the bowl doesnt slide down on the heating element, it dont burn the mm at all, if you left it up right the mm slides down the bowl/whip and it burns the mm, its that simple, it works realy well, I use the left over mm from vaping for medibles or fill capsuls to get the medicinal property's that are left over,

I also bought a vapir one, it has a fan that dont shut off, you can just use the whip and it blows it into your mouth, or you can turn up the fan and blow up bags/balloons. I purchased both of these for under 200 bucks, I most def use my easy vape more than the vapir one, and the vapir one works great, I even purchased a gas mask that is for it, so you can just put it on over your mouth and breath it in untill you have had enough lol!

Between the 2 of them I get what the old volcanoe's get!  I purchased these vapes in 09, I have used most types of vapes out there including one my buddy made me for only oil!  No one can take away from my easy vape or vapir one, or my home made oil vape!

You can find them on ebay still!

Best of Luck!

Peace

edit= with my easy vape, well both vapes, I use way less mm, if I was to use it every time I medicated, I would only use maybe 1/8 of what I normaly use a month, so yea it was the best 40 or 50 bucks I ever spent as far as medicating, and using way less mm!

Edited by phaquetoo

• 1 year later...
On ‎1‎/‎18‎/‎2016 at 12:07 AM, solabeirtan said:

too each his own Kd, smoked enough dubes and pipes in my day. personally I get a better buzz from the vaporizer. plus a few other benefits: you dont use half the quantity and the best one: you dont have to inhale all the combusted plant material. you might have to live a little longer...wtf

Big youTube fan. This takes you to a page of reviews. this one sums it up for me:

imho not impressed. has nothing on the Volanoe which is the defacto world standard and not much more 

I see a couple of mistakes here, pretty big ones. First off, do not uncoil the coiled cooler. It is meant to be in a circular condition.

Second mistake is using wet herb. It was also my first mistake using this vaporizer. Grind it as fine as possible, set it on a sheet of paper for 10 or 15 minutes and vape at a lower temperature. It will be smoother with larger clouds. And this vaporizer works really, really good. It's my 3rd different vaporizer. The first 2 were inexpensive models and I thought vaporizing was a waste. I was really wrong, this thing will knock your socks off, if you do it right. I use mine on the 5 setting, 352 degrees. I get huge hits with no coughing. The cooling coil below the mouthpiece is meant to be a coil shape, not to be straightened out. It even said so right in the instructions. So use it right before reviewing it, I guess. This thing really rocks, as does the price tag. $250.00. I would never have paid that for this thing but since it was a Christmas gift, vape on..... : )

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/15/2016 at 3:18 PM, cantibliss said:

Do you have Plenty Vape experience? I am considering a new vape in the near future. Please let me know what your experience was with the Plenty Vape by Storz & Bickel.

PLEASE RATE THE PLENTY 1-5 (5 being the best)

Flavor: Not a flavor snob but it seems fine. Keep it on 5 or 6 and there's no burnt flavor.  3 1/2

Cloud Density: on 5 or 6 setting, the cloud is medium but here's the thing. Even with a very small cloud, you get really hammered from a vape session. 4

Draw resistance: no resistance at all. 5

Ease of Use: as simple as it gets. 5

Warm-up Times: here it is lacking. It takes several minutes for it to get to the vape temp. Patience is a virtue, I guess.  😂 2

Efficiency (more/less than combustion): I use much more than smoking. Maybe because it really so much more enjoyable? 2 1/2

Craftsmanship: seems sturdy and hefty. 4

Maintenance (cleaning):  I've been using it every day for a few weeks and there's nothing to clean, yet. 4

Durability (repairs): no repairs yet. But they do sell every part of it separately. N/A

Cost: too high at over $200. At least, IMO. But...I have been thru a few vaporizers now and the inexpensive ones turned me off on vaping. This one was a gift and an eye opener. 2

Longevity: I'll let you know. N/A

Ok..

I've been using the Plenty for a few weeks now and IMO, it's really awesome.

My final thoughts? It gives you a much heavier buzz than regular smoking. Also, longer lasting. I never liked vaping until I tried this. Now, i love it.  Cheap vaporizers give vaping a bad reputation, IMO. Thanks to this product, I now see why people like using a vaporizer.

I use a pax 2, and LOVE it!

Portable and small.  You don't getting ripping clouds, but you do get great flavor and UP

Just bought a saionara by hvt, just still waiting for my card to get here so I can get some concentrates to use in it.  Pop it on your mod like any rda (if you vape eliquid you'll have one).  

Am interested in how folks like this, though.  I've been eyeing them.

• 4 years later...

I don't have that much experience with vaping. Before that, I smoked cigarettes for quite a long time. I switched to vaping a couple of months ago. I could not find a liquid that I liked and was not too sweet for a long time. My friend advised me to try https://www.thevapecig.co.uk/e-liquid/flavours/mint-e-liquids.html this liquid. I liked it; the taste is not too cloying and fresh. By the way, this friend smokes a vape from the same company that you want to order for yourself. And he is very happy with his choice.

Edited by dominicanhorse