Donald Trump " I Am 100% For Medical Marijuana"

Greg Rx

What, half racist and hateful the other compassionate and understanding. Time to figure out with side your on.

If it comes as a surprise you are living too sheltered of a life. The best part of your life was before you came to this realization. The stakes are high. Some have nothing to lose, or think that. Others understand this is a life or death situation. 

Ignorance is bliss so it is said.

Once I reached an age of 'enlightenment' I could no longer turn a blind eye to the world around me.

I sometimes wish I could go back to those simpler times but hiding under a rock in this age of information,

is in my opinion... driven by fear or laziness perhaps.

OH... and relying on the main stream media for information is just plain stupid. 

What, half racist and hateful the other compassionate and understanding. Time to figure out with side your on.

So you think the NY dems are compassionate and understanding?  Maybe you should travel to NY and see what dems in charge does to the cost of your meds, and your choices.  The lesser of 2 evils is still evil.  Neither party has your best in mind.

Edited by Norby