I Have Them Baby Blues!

Ok my son and daughter inlaw had a baby boy monday nite tues morning,  her uterious burst and they had to do an emergency c-section and emergency surgery on meagen, (daughter) They put the baby in nicu where they had the baby, they imediatly moved him to a navy hospital,

(my son is a marine in san diago, he pays extra on his health ins so they can go any where)

The baby swallowed fluid with fecal matter and who know what else, one of his lungs collapsed and the other has tears and issues, so after a few days of my son complaining they finaly realized his ins pays for hospitals out side the military, the baby is now in his 3rd hospital since tues, they have him hooked to a machine that is breathing for him, now at the new place they are slowly weening him off of the medications and oxygen, he is showing signs of.......lets say he is stable,,,,my son says he is doing better not worse!

Im not one to pray, but I have been crying and praying like mad!  I actualy went to church last sunday for the first time in 30 yrs, the next day this happens,,,,,,,,,,Im a bit p iss ed and confused!

If any of you pray or ask your higher power for things please say a prayer for my little baby lincoln russell,,,,,,,,yea I dont get to pick the names but I dont care, I want him to live and get teased by the mean lil kids in grade school lol!

Thank you All!

Peace

Jim

im so sorry!  Meagen is healed and home and got to see the baby for the first time last nite!

They actualy repaired her uterious and she healed so quick, good things are happening, we just need lincoln to come thru and get home!

edit= the baby went full term, yesterday would have been a wk over due, he weighs 7lb 12 oz, didnt ask the lenght!  so this is a full term baby that was healthy the whole pregnancy and mom was healthy also!

Edited by phaquetoo

I would like to thank the people who liked the above comment!  Thank you for taking your time to at least like my post asking for help via words of encouragement or prayers or what ever you are into,,,,,pretty much the rest of you can go phaq your selves, dont ask me for any advise!

or help or dr.'s or your court case's, I can see im on my own, like I was in my court case's!  We go nuts for a dog but cant take the time of day for a baby!

oh the baby is still in nicu or N.I.C.U neonatal intensive care unit,  he is still not breathing on his own, the only good news is he is till being kept alive, and im not sure if that is good or bad!

Thank You so much to the 7 that at least clicked a like button in here!

I have 5 grandkids. I haven't experienced and issues with their births but I know how I'd feel if I did.

I will pray for swift return to good health so your grandbaby can come home soon ????

Glad to hear improvement is happening!!!

Edited by Mpharns

I have 5 grandkids. I haven't experienced and issues with their births but I know how I'd feel if I did.

I will pray for swift return to good health so your grandbaby can come home soon

Glad to hear improvement is happening!!!

Thank You mpharns!

The baby has been put on a different resporater, they say its a step below the one he is on, they are bringing his temp back up and lowering meds and oxygen and he is responding well, they are also not giving him meds that paralyze him any longer, they had to paralize him because he was trying to breath on his own! (tough lil dude) all in all things are looking alot better than a week ago when he was born!

no one knows how long he actualy wasnt breathing, so they have concerns for his brain,  That is why they lowered his body temp so his brain wouldnt work so hard or his other organs,

Thank you for your prayers!  I beleive if enough people think about my lil boy the better he will get!

Peace

Jim

Maybe I should have changed my name and opened a thread that says hello!

67 views, and 4 comments and 3 0f them are mine?

imo, some times people are just uncomfortable or just are not sure what to say.

I know that when I first started using this forum (it was my 1st ever forum), I did

not know what to say to folks going through rough times.  I would type, delete, type

delete... then I would end up not posting anything at all.

You have my # brother if you want to call and talk, any time.

Lincoln Russell... I like it... it rolls off the tongue nicely.

Congratulations to you and your family.

Any updates on the little guy?

imo, some times people are just uncomfortable or just are not sure what to say.

I know that when I first started using this forum (it was my 1st ever forum), I did

not know what to say to folks going through rough times.  I would type, delete, type

delete... then I would end up not posting anything at all.

You have my # brother if you want to call and talk, any time.

Lincoln Russell... I like it... it rolls off the tongue nicely.

Congratulations to you and your family.

Any updates on the little guy?

Thank You!

My name is james russell,, and my son is my jr. I was named after my mother's father!

he named his first son levy james

now lincoln russell.

Im proud my son is proud of our name, both of my grandson's have our name!

Peace

p.s above your post is todays  update! :blow-a-heart:

Hope all is going well for your grandson, the Lincoln Russell, phaquer. Don't have any kids myself surely there was a reason but I'm not aware of what it was. It wasn't for lack of trying. Came close once but it didn't work out . Think  maybe the devil was involved, in one way or another... 

I do have 4 nieces, 2 two grand nieces and 2 grand nephews and they are precious. 

Anyway my birthday is today and my only one wish is that your grandson makes a complete recovery. Best of luck to you and your family and most of all to the Lincoln Russell on this great day and beginning of Memorial Week/end for a lot of us. Enjoy!                        

...peace and a prayer for LR and of course all the vets esp the unfortunate ones that made the ultimate sacrifice for this: our great nation! 

Hope all is going well for your grandson, the Lincoln Russell, phaquer. Don't have any kids myself surely there was a reason but I'm not aware of what it was. It wasn't for lack of trying. Came close once but it didn't work out . Think  maybe the devil was involved, in one way or another... 

I do have 4 nieces, 2 two grand nieces and 2 grand nephews and they are precious. 

Anyway my birthday is today and my only one wish is that your grandson makes a complete recovery. Best of luck to you and your family and most of all to the Lincoln Russell on this great day and beginning of Memorial Week/end for a lot of us. Enjoy!                        

...peace and a prayer for LR and of course all the vets esp the unfortunate ones that made the ultimate sacrifice for this: our great nation! 

Thank You so much, I cant tell you what your words and thoughts mean to me!

lincoln is off the resperator, he has no brain damage, he is breathing on his own with a lil help from oxygen, he is still having meds and nutrients being put in him via tubes!

No brain damage they say! My son and meagan and the 2 other kids got to hold him for the first time yesterday,  I believe all of you helped him with your prayers and wishes!

I will let you all know when he is home where he belongs!

Thanks again sol!

Peace

Jim aka phaquer lol

Happy Birthday Sola! And...many, many more!

lincoln is off the resperator, he has no brain damage, he is breathing on his own with a lil help from oxygen, he is still having meds and nutrients being put in him via tubes!

No brain damage they say! My son and meagan and the 2 other kids got to hold him for the first time yesterday,  I believe all of you helped him with your prayers and wishes!

Thanks again sol!

Peace

Jim aka phaquer lol

Awesome news!  :blow-a-heart:  :bighug:

Thanks again sol!

Peace

Jim aka phaquer lol

What don't kill you makes you stronger. That's one strong little bugger now. Congrats on the new edition to the family tree. 

What don't kill you makes you stronger. That's one strong little bugger now. Congrats on the new edition to the family tree. 

Thank You!

He is still on oxygen, they are weening him off all medications, as soon as he can eat enough and breath w/o oxygen he goes straight from N.I.C.U straight home!

Thank You All!

:blow-a-heart:

Peace